FeatherBoa writes Michael Hart, founder and long the driving force behind the Project Gutenberg in 1971 and the inventor of the electronic book died at his home in Urbana Ill, September 6, 2011. Project Gutenberg is recognized as one of the first and longer-lasting online literary projects, gave birth to sister projects in Australia, Canada, Germany and other places to translate the literature of public domain and make it available via the Internet.
- Baidu Announces Android OS alternative, which confirms its mobile aspirations
- Zero1.tv the Voomote Zapper brings the universal remote users iOS
- Stratosphere Samsung made his obligatory visit to the FCC, Verizon confirms LTE membership in the club
- Tailgater DISH Network brings you the portable satellite TV, will not cool your beer (video)
- Netflix lands in Brazil, 43 other Latin American countries this week
- Vestel exhibits a BitTorrent Certified prototype TV at IFA
- Submersible Chinese planning to dive record
- Modern Warfare 3 limited edition Xbox 360 set opens up the latest wave of marketing hype
- Ask Slashdot: Best Supporting Major For a mechanical engineer?