FeatherBoa writes Michael Hart, founder and long the driving force behind the Project Gutenberg in 1971 and the inventor of the electronic book died at his home in Urbana Ill, September 6, 2011. Project Gutenberg is recognized as one of the first and longer-lasting online literary projects, gave birth to sister projects in Australia, Canada, Germany and other places to translate the literature of public domain and make it available via the Internet.
- Find My iPhone used to identify a plane crash in Chile
- 8 Windows natively support mounting VHD and ISO
- Son superconducting sapphire are as cool as the sound
- Success is related to their crackability tablet?
- Games Worth is complaining about?
- Quantum Phantom program turns your smartphone into a wireless mouse (video)
- Is Nintendo 3DS joystick add-on?
- Samsung and VMWare Virtualization Bring to Android
- 80 Archos 101 and G9 G9 hands on (video)
- Researchers Wed quantum processor with a quantum memory, quaziness follows