WankerWeasel writes The latest version of Apple’s operating system, OS X 10.7 Lion, hid Wi-Fi diagnostic application that allows the user to view information about the performance of wireless network performance record, and also capture raw images. Hidden in the system folder of the application is designed for Apple Tech diagnostic use, but is also very useful for any user interested in Wi-Fi diagnostic or monitoring of network performance problems.
- Windows Mobile 7 Mango will play better with the Mac, update your application today Connector
- The iPhone’s role in weakening T-Mobile
- Sprint BlackBerry Curve 9350 will be delayed until October
- UK joins Laser Nuclear Fusion Project
- The microbes produce energy as they clean up nuclear waste
- Ask Engadget: the best desktop OS for children?
- Arduino hacker lamp mimics salon Pixar, IKEA disses in the process (video)
- Wacom Inkling chip does draw the path to the old – a kind of (video)
- Sprint filed a complaint against AT and T T-Mobile Merger
- Nokia 701 Hands on