Samsung has certainly had his moment of glory last week, but it seems that another attractive smartphone will soon come out of South Korea – this time as the rating of LG Optimus – which occurs in nature and with one shot Press escape. We say a function dual-core 1.2GHz Tegra 2, with a 4-inch WVGA display NOVA and Gingerbread. We can also expect a shooting game with a primary 5-megapixel LED flash at the rear, a front VGA camera in front, 8 GB of internal storage and direct WiFi capability. The device itself is 12.3mm thick, which can accommodate a row of four sliding QWERTY keyboard. Although this version seems destined for the territory LG home, we can not help but wonder if we’ll see similar specifications in the Optimus slider that is bound Sprint. In addition, because the phone has not yet become official, perhaps a last minute name change is in order? As you ponder that last point, hop break and take a squint at the best of Mr. Blurrycam.
- Is this the end of Righthaven?
- 8 Windows Desktop ‘Just Another App’?
- First fully electric helicopters manned flight
- Judge Ellison wants the page to resolve disputes
- The State of Open Source Software
- Dolly house Pico replaces roller skate tripods for smaller productions cameras (video)
- Xone Vodafone R and D center opens in Silicon Valley, wants to help startups grow
- See a supernova in your garden
- Dell jams a terabyte of storage SSD SATA3 Precision M6600 laptop
- Rent your Botnet owner