GovTechGuy wrote The Obama administration wants hackers to be prosecuted under the same laws used to target organized crime syndicates, according to two officials who appear before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday morning the article. ‘Sub – Assistant Attorney General, James Baker and Deputy Special Agent Secret Service in charge of Pablo Martinez said the maximum penalties for cyber crimes have failed to keep pace with the severity of the threat. Martinez said pirates are often members of criminal networks. Secret Service investigations have shown that electronic complex and sophisticated crimes are rarely committed by one individual, said Martinez.
- Lenovo ThinkPad tablet tab Galaxy vs Samsung 10.1 … Fight!
- Sonnet announces RackMac mini Xserver, makes office life seem more legit Apple IT
- Blu e-cigarettes alert you when another smoking nearby, hoping to add social networking
- Samsung Series 7 PC Slate practice
- Google To Stop 10 Products
- DOT Grants $ 15M to test car to car communication
- Records of the U.S. government to block the proposed AT and T / T-Mobile merger
- Native Instruments Maschine Mikro just wants to dance in the world, forget the price tag
- Epic Touch Samsung 4G available for pre-order on Wirefly, early adopters get a price break of $ 50
- Study suggests magnets can force you to tell the truth