Oh, look – it’s Pixar lamp iconic Frankenlife brought to the real world. Well, not really, but automation, voice activation mod is as close to the icon of the movie studio as a kit of piracy and five euros in a Swedish furniture store can you get. The prototype, affectionately called The IKEA lamp annoying or SM-1, came ArduinoArts finalist for the SeeedStudio contest Grove toy kit. Led by the Industrial Engineer Javier Lander, the project marries two servos (one in the database and in the lamp), motion sensors and sound, a three-axis accelerometer, LED light panel and audio to an Arduino shield , springing from the modjob to program the alert and irritation. We welcome Javier avoiding mawkish road well traveled , and giving the fire a banal office grumpy old man makeover. Click past the break to see this desk accessory curmudgeonly in action.
- Sony reveals pricing and sizes is Google TV?
- Stratosphere Samsung made his obligatory visit to the FCC, Verizon confirms LTE membership in the club
- Synrgic preps its T100 handset phone for racing beast
- Some CA is Too Big To Fail?
- Success is related to their crackability tablet?
- European businesses assisted Gaddafi regime Internet Monitoring
- Skype Me out Freetalk Connect telephone adapter at home, no VoIP for old fashioned combined
- Doom is now approved for sale in Germany 17 years later
- Apple says Samsung and Motorola patents Monopoly
- How would you change HP Veer 4G?