spagiola writes Last week, a military transport plane with 17 people aboard disappeared in the vicinity of Robinson Crusoe, Chile. The parents of the victims of a crash recorded in Find My iPhone and were able to isolate the coordinates the last known location of the aircraft before it crashed Extract from the article. Admiral Francisco García-Huidobro said the foundation has received much attention today, and that it has to do with an iPhone owned by one of the victims of the accident Aereal of Juan Fernandez, in a range of Bahia Carvajal. The phone signal can be captured using the GPS system, however, the water eventually stop it. Nevertheless, García Huidoro said they were able to trace the last position where the signal of the last generation, which will be released tomorrow.
- Vitality Samsung serenades Music Muve itself for Cricket
- Can Deliver new rims Rover germs Mars?
- Sony unveils new A, E and S series players for Music Unlimited freebie
- TiVo Premiere Elite provide quad tuners, 2 TB storage for sale this year
- Canadian Court Sides online anonymity
- IFA 2011 wrap-up
- E Ink Demos new screens, gadgets at IFA 2011
- Invisibility Cloak BAE Infrared tanks cold as ice, hot like cows
- Will Toshiba tablet will be appointed next Excite? Trademark filings suggest therefore
- Michael Hart, the inventor of the E-book, dead at 64