spagiola writes Last week, a military transport plane with 17 people aboard disappeared in the vicinity of Robinson Crusoe, Chile. The parents of the victims of a crash recorded in Find My iPhone and were able to isolate the coordinates the last known location of the aircraft before it crashed Extract from the article. Admiral Francisco García-Huidobro said the foundation has received much attention today, and that it has to do with an iPhone owned by one of the victims of the accident Aereal of Juan Fernandez, in a range of Bahia Carvajal. The phone signal can be captured using the GPS system, however, the water eventually stop it. Nevertheless, García Huidoro said they were able to trace the last position where the signal of the last generation, which will be released tomorrow.
- Apple Removes Finally DigiNotar certs in Safari
- Vizio held tablet software update promises performance increases in abundance
- Android Tricorder Killed by CBS
- IPad cart dock guard and football fans of their other half happy
- How would you change HP Veer 4G?
- Fisker inks BMW case, Nina gain Ultimate Driving Machine EV DNA
- London Philharmonic Orchestra will pay tribute cover band with themed video game
- NYT work on Magic Mirror Bathroom Surf
- Icloud Apple runs on Microsoft Azure
- In California Treating folds Amazon Sales Tax