spagiola writes Last week, a military transport plane with 17 people aboard disappeared in the vicinity of Robinson Crusoe, Chile. The parents of the victims of a crash recorded in Find My iPhone and were able to isolate the coordinates the last known location of the aircraft before it crashed Extract from the article. Admiral Francisco García-Huidobro said the foundation has received much attention today, and that it has to do with an iPhone owned by one of the victims of the accident Aereal of Juan Fernandez, in a range of Bahia Carvajal. The phone signal can be captured using the GPS system, however, the water eventually stop it. Nevertheless, García Huidoro said they were able to trace the last position where the signal of the last generation, which will be released tomorrow.
- Galaxy 7.7 tab disappears from the ground IFA, not a trace left behind
- Ask Slashdot: Classroom eco-projects tailored to Alaska?
- Why are amoral microtransactions In Games
- In California Treating folds Amazon Sales Tax
- Microsoft training may have helped the Tunisian regime to spy on citizens
- LG goes with great stylus-equipped plasma TVs PenTouch
- Games Worth is complaining about?
- Scientists Sequence Black Death bacteria
- Maingear intros redesigned gaming computers Vybe, animals’ em with the internal update
- Bulldozer chips AMD ships 16-core servers, making consumers wait their turn