Interlagos AMD’s server-style bulldozer chip – Mr. Opteron 6200 to you and me – is pushed to retailers and manufacturers ready for launch in October. AMD is calling the first 16-core x86 processor, although we know of required reading , it was eight to two core modules common rather than the 16 independents. The chips are compatible with Socket G34 motherboards, but most of this first production run will go directly into projects supercomputer. AMD is silent on the progress of the Zambezi consumer level, but rumors are that the company can not clock fast enough to compete with Intel Core i7 – the very class that was designed bulldozer to bury.
- Updates STOR.E Toshiba external hard drives for PCs and TVs
- Sprint filed a complaint against AT and T T-Mobile Merger
- Novell wins against SCO Again
- Griffin announces Stylus pen + laser pointer + gives the names of creative products
- Google to introduce new programming language – Dart
- Wikileaks publishes Archives cable in the middle
- Thrill 4G LG officially arrives at AT and T for $ 100, fairy tales can come true
- Games Worth is complaining about?
- Scientists Sequence Black Death bacteria
- Refresh Roundup: Week of August 29, 2011