It seems that most have never learned to really enjoy a DVR, instead of thinking just like a VCR without tape. If you’re like us, you love your DVR, but wait impatiently for the next – that would be great. It is therefore with great anticipation that we ran the new FiOS HD DVR upgrade (1.9) to the test. Probably the greatest day since Verizon has released a DVR, it was instantly loved by those lucky enough to have access, through its external storage, enhanced multi-room functionality and smooth new user interface 16×9 HD. But does it meet our expectations? And can it compete with the likes of TiVo DVR or Windows Media Center? Well, you just have to click on you for those answers.
- Samsung High Fidelity app GPS position gives a boost Russian Mango
- Baidu, Dell team up to produce the line of smartphones, and tablets in China
- Tursion TS-102 is a computer disguised as an Android pico projector
- Sony MDR-DS7500 headphones promise 3D solid, will play well with your 3D glasses
- Samsung announces three phones Wave, dripping Bada 2.0 and Kitten
- For Windows 8 ‘Fast Startup Mode’ Feature
- Do celebrity endorsements on Google + require disclosure?
- BlackWidow Razer keyboard keys stealth keep the mechanical noise is a gap
- Bezos reveals failure of the test flight Blue Origin Rocket
- Engadget is back to school guide 2011: Games