When Eben Upton does not work as an architect for Broadcom ASIC, he was the Director of the Foundation of raspberry Pi Foundation is a registered charity in the UK that exists to promote the study of computer science and subjects related, especially at school level. Raspberry Pi plans to develop, manufacture and distribute ultra-low-cost computer for use in teaching computer programming to children. Their first product is about the size of a credit card, and is designed to plug into a TV or be combined with a touch screen tablet at low cost. The expected price is $ 25 for a reference model a device, and $ 35 for a device Model B with integrated 2-port USB hub, Ethernet 10/100 controller and 128 MB of additional RAM. Eben has agreed to answer your questions about what it takes to make an ultra-low cost computer, running an educational charity, or anything else. Usual Slashdot interview guidelines apply: ask as many questions as you like, but please keep one for comment.
- IP addresses is not enough to ID users
- Michael Hart, the inventor of the E-book, dead at 64
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?
- 80 Archos 101 and G9 G9 hands on (video)
- Computer Nsquared transparent, the surface Kinect + + Phone + slate = amazing interface (video)
- Covers Missouri, Student teachers can not friend law
- AT and T responds to DoJ prosecution
- Flybus consortium puts the brakes on energy waste, it rejects the asphalt
- Conquer Samsung 4G Review
- Blu e-cigarettes alert you when another smoking nearby, hoping to add social networking