Hello traveler. Have you discovered that you sorely miss being connected to the Internet while wandering in the desert or adrift at sea? Of course, you could buy a satellite modem, but after dropping a cool grand on a satellite phone , you’re probably not trying to break the bank just to check your e-mail. Iridium new AxcessPoint may be just what ‘re looking for. Of course, the $ 200 asking price for this device bridge-to-card size is not exactly stupid change, but it is much cheaper than other solutions. Just plug it into an Iridium phone is compatible and you have an instant mobile hotspot. Yes, the speeds will be the variety of sub-dialup and you will have to pay $ 1 for each minute of data used, but it’s a small price to pay to be able to check your latest offers Groupon while floating in the middle of the Sargasso Sea. Check the PR after the break.
- Skype Me out Freetalk Connect telephone adapter at home, no VoIP for old fashioned combined
- Smart Bar eAccess Gingerbread combines with traditional keypad for those who love the old school
- S Walker Transport-electric practice (video)
- Test tanks infrared camouflage cape
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- Tursion TS-102 is a computer disguised as an Android pico projector
- IRL: Nexus One, Sansa Clip Zip, DeLorme PN-60 and HP TouchPad
- Works: The company’s combined accidental, Part 2
- Hidden wireless diagnostics application in OS X Lion
- Anonymous takes revenge, Leaks, Texas police Emails