from: http://rss.slashdot.org/ ~ r / Slashdot / slashdot / ~ 3/tgNFl_g4p-Y/3TB-Hard-Drive-Round-Up:
MojoKid wrote When the hard drives of 3 To arrive motherboards compatible with the new configuration utilities UEFI are not quite ready for prime time. However, with the latest Intel and AMD hit the market, has become commonplace and UEFI compatibility with 3TB drives no longer a problem … A detailed look at four of the last 3TB hard to hit the market from Hitachi, Seagate and Western Digital … shows that there are some distinct differences between them. Performance-wise, Seagate Barracuda XT 3TB disk seems to be the current leader, but other, slightly less hard, come close.
- Is Nintendo 3DS joystick add-on?
- HTC 4G Amaze gets off with the lights on, confirms 1.5GHz dual-core CPU
- Court makes ruling against Spamhaus $ 3
- Intel and AMD can both Delay Next-Generation Processors
- Wicked Lasers launches pocket of a watt green laser
- DOT Grants $ 15M to test car to car communication
- Panda Poo key performance cheaper biofuels
- London Philharmonic Orchestra will pay tribute cover band with themed video game
- Silverback Starke city bikes charging your gadgets, your thighs firm
- Intel added 16 Sandy Bridge processors at stable prices, bars on old silicon