theodp writes In 80 years, Bill Gates and his girlfriend, then went on dates virtual watching the same movie simultaneously in different cities and talk on their cell phones. On Tuesday, Gates and 15 co-inventors were issued U.S. Patent No. 8,012,023 for ‘Virtual Entertainment’, as Microsoft explains: The subject innovation provides systems and methods that provide immersive entertainment, and create a sensation of a user (s) which is similar to have guests (which are in remote locations) to be presented as a virtual guest to the user during the execution of an event (eg a live sporting event, audience games, TV shows, games and others). And what Audre Lorde said that stupid is no new ideas!
- Altec Lansing exhibits an iPod dock, speakers AirPlay, plus a helmet for the ladies
- Zotac unveils palm-sized nano ZBOX AD10, packaging AMD Brazos APU
- Samsung announces three phones Wave, dripping Bada 2.0 and Kitten
- Obama administrator wants hackers charged as gangsters
- Can Deliver new rims Rover germs Mars?
- Why are amoral microtransactions In Games
- LaunchPort accusations wireless iPad 2, infects users with jubilation (video)
- Torch BlackBerry 9850 Verizon officially arrived in September 8th $ 200
- Elgato EyeTV mobile eyes (video)
- Sixteen years later: still need a GNU extension language