theodp writes In 80 years, Bill Gates and his girlfriend, then went on dates virtual watching the same movie simultaneously in different cities and talk on their cell phones. On Tuesday, Gates and 15 co-inventors were issued U.S. Patent No. 8,012,023 for ‘Virtual Entertainment’, as Microsoft explains: The subject innovation provides systems and methods that provide immersive entertainment, and create a sensation of a user (s) which is similar to have guests (which are in remote locations) to be presented as a virtual guest to the user during the execution of an event (eg a live sporting event, audience games, TV shows, games and others). And what Audre Lorde said that stupid is no new ideas!
- Mophie cut prices on the Boost Juice Pack Powerstation and raises the capacity of the battery
- Thrill 4G LG officially arrives at AT and T for $ 100, fairy tales can come true
- Viewsonic abandons plans for Boxee-powered TV
- Do celebrity endorsements on Google + require disclosure?
- The microbes produce energy as they clean up nuclear waste
- Kokuyo CamiApp paper brings back to taking notes (video)
- Griffin announces Stylus pen + laser pointer + gives the names of creative products
- Tapping Metros For energy
- Wacom Inkling chip does draw the path to the old – a kind of (video)
- James Gosling Leaves Google