theodp writes In 80 years, Bill Gates and his girlfriend, then went on dates virtual watching the same movie simultaneously in different cities and talk on their cell phones. On Tuesday, Gates and 15 co-inventors were issued U.S. Patent No. 8,012,023 for ‘Virtual Entertainment’, as Microsoft explains: The subject innovation provides systems and methods that provide immersive entertainment, and create a sensation of a user (s) which is similar to have guests (which are in remote locations) to be presented as a virtual guest to the user during the execution of an event (eg a live sporting event, audience games, TV shows, games and others). And what Audre Lorde said that stupid is no new ideas!
- Galapagos strong A01SH tablet goes on sale in Japan from $ 1, comes with a plug
- Sprint filed a complaint against AT and T T-Mobile Merger
- Sony announces VAIO L Series all-in-one PC
- Court orders govt to disclose data from GPS
- Viewsonic abandons plans for Boxee-powered TV
- Pad Andy, Andy Pad Pro now available in Europe for not much money
- Is this the end of Righthaven?
- LG Televisions double play let the players share a single screen, different perspective
- Mophie cut prices on the Boost Juice Pack Powerstation and raises the capacity of the battery
- Samsung Galaxy tops Note benchmarks, price sheets (video)