from: http://rss.slashdot.org/ ~ r / Slashdot / slashdot / ~ 3/fx7ueA6MsMI/Marx-May-Have-Had-a-Point:
Hit the main page for the first time, Black Sabbath, wrote While communism was declared dead and buried (with some exceptions stubborn), the diagnosis of Karl Marx evils of capitalism seem quite tap money . Harvard Business Review blogger Umair Haque lists that Marx may be right. It’s a pretty good read once you get past three of the author paragraph disclaimer that it is not a communist. The new MIT has also conducted a short interview to discuss economic trends in August, morning.
- Nokia 701 Hands on
- Ask Slashdot: Can you identify this UAV?
- Movies Hubble Shoots stellar jets
- Book Review: JIRA Essentials 4
- Kokuyo CamiApp paper brings back to taking notes (video)
- CNBC: Facebook to launch music service Sept. 22
- Why fax refuses to die
- The microbes produce energy as they clean up nuclear waste
- Anonymous takes revenge, Leaks, Texas police Emails
- Toshiba Camileo Announces Clip, X200 and X400 Camcorder