from: http://rss.slashdot.org/ ~ r / Slashdot / slashdot / ~ 3/fx7ueA6MsMI/Marx-May-Have-Had-a-Point:
Hit the main page for the first time, Black Sabbath, wrote While communism was declared dead and buried (with some exceptions stubborn), the diagnosis of Karl Marx evils of capitalism seem quite tap money . Harvard Business Review blogger Umair Haque lists that Marx may be right. It’s a pretty good read once you get past three of the author paragraph disclaimer that it is not a communist. The new MIT has also conducted a short interview to discuss economic trends in August, morning.
- Swarmanoid ‘bots rule Air, Land, Library
- Parallels Desktop 7 plays nice with the Lions and the cameras and developers, oh my god!
- Laptops in the classroom Do not increase Grades
- (Possible) Hacker Diginotar appears
- Opera promises multi-application platform for intelligent TV, gives us little to complain
- The limited liability claims attack Wikileaks
- Single-Chip DIMM to replace large sticks of RAM
- Icloud Apple runs on Microsoft Azure
- Scientists create a new kind of superconducting son
- A prototype mind control Haier TV hits the IFA, we front-on (video)