from: http://rss.slashdot.org/ ~ r / Slashdot / slashdot / ~ 3/fx7ueA6MsMI/Marx-May-Have-Had-a-Point:
Hit the main page for the first time, Black Sabbath, wrote While communism was declared dead and buried (with some exceptions stubborn), the diagnosis of Karl Marx evils of capitalism seem quite tap money . Harvard Business Review blogger Umair Haque lists that Marx may be right. It’s a pretty good read once you get past three of the author paragraph disclaimer that it is not a communist. The new MIT has also conducted a short interview to discuss economic trends in August, morning.
- Vestel, Extent bring games to Android televisions, with ‘all-you-can-eat subscription service
- Growing Up Geek: Kevin Wong
- NYT work on Magic Mirror Bathroom Surf
- IHome has AirPlay IW1 wireless speaker system available September 26 for $ 300
- Find My iPhone used to identify a plane crash in Chile
- Ask Slashdot: Can you identify this UAV?
- Samsung announces three phones Wave, dripping Bada 2.0 and Kitten
- Samsung MV800 MultiView camera hands-on (video)
- Microsoft training may have helped the Tunisian regime to spy on citizens
- Army kills bacteria electrified uranium, Captain Planet gives a run for its money