from: http://rss.slashdot.org/ ~ r / Slashdot / slashdot / ~ 3/fx7ueA6MsMI/Marx-May-Have-Had-a-Point:
Hit the main page for the first time, Black Sabbath, wrote While communism was declared dead and buried (with some exceptions stubborn), the diagnosis of Karl Marx evils of capitalism seem quite tap money . Harvard Business Review blogger Umair Haque lists that Marx may be right. It’s a pretty good read once you get past three of the author paragraph disclaimer that it is not a communist. The new MIT has also conducted a short interview to discuss economic trends in August, morning.
- Attackers Kernel.org Did not know what they had
- Stanford AI class beta for a commercial launch?
- Will Toshiba tablet will be appointed next Excite? Trademark filings suggest therefore
- U.S. Senate passes the patent system reform bill, Obama is expected to sign into law
- Mars Rover Begins Whole New Mission
- Sony unveils new A, E and S series players for Music Unlimited freebie
- DOT Grants $ 15M to test car to car communication
- Juno look back, Photographs Earth-Moon system
- Haier eyes organic transparent TV (video)
- Why patent reform will not happen anytime soon