End reports from the Japanese magazine Famitsu say that Internet has the scoop on Nintendo 3DS analog add-on we heard about last month. A page of the magazine (above) shows a cradle rather fleshy hugging the sides of the clamshell, stereo, R2 would add a touch more of a buffer circle to starboard. Plump devices may have been designed specifically for Monster Hunter G-Tri, a surprise (not confirmed) game that was released in the same issue of Famitsu makes no mention of updating the material reported that accompanied the last analog module on hearsay -. And price, release date and official confirmation of Nintendo still deserted area, of course.
- Apple wins an injunction against German Samsung Galaxy 7.7 tab from the IFA
- Report Warns Space Junk Reaching a tipping point
- Robopocalypse coming to a theater near you, Spielberg to nip in PG
- Zero1 Remote Control for IOS VooMote Zapper hands on (video)
- Acer W4 hands on (video)
- The State of Open Source Software
- Lawyers WiLAN place, took the fight patent with Apple, Dell, HP, HTC and many more
- Ask Engadget: the best desktop OS for children?
- The limited liability claims attack Wikileaks
- Sony SA-NS500 HOMESHARE speaker knows how to work a room