End reports from the Japanese magazine Famitsu say that Internet has the scoop on Nintendo 3DS analog add-on we heard about last month. A page of the magazine (above) shows a cradle rather fleshy hugging the sides of the clamshell, stereo, R2 would add a touch more of a buffer circle to starboard. Plump devices may have been designed specifically for Monster Hunter G-Tri, a surprise (not confirmed) game that was released in the same issue of Famitsu makes no mention of updating the material reported that accompanied the last analog module on hearsay -. And price, release date and official confirmation of Nintendo still deserted area, of course.
- Stuffing a PS3 and Xbox 360 in a PC case
- Mozilla Issues Do-Not-Track Guide For advertisers
- The coolest thing I saw at IFA: LG clip-on passive 3D glasses
- UK joins Laser Nuclear Fusion Project
- Locate language in the brain
- North American Eagle project pumps on WiFi, tackles land speed record
- Vizio held tablet software update promises performance increases in abundance
- Mophie cut prices on the Boost Juice Pack Powerstation and raises the capacity of the battery
- Dell jams a terabyte of storage SSD SATA3 Precision M6600 laptop
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?