Cyclists have a lot to be proud of – what with their great gams, above average lung capacity and choice of engine environment. But Tech is not exactly an area that falls outside of the province for it, unless they are a sports bikes Starke Silverback. The line of city bikes offers up to four models for lovers of two wheels, but the Starke 1 and 2 which have drawn our attention to gadget-obsessed. Included in the head tube of the frame or bike is powered by a USB hub dynamo that will play nicely with any of your devices at low voltage. If you are looking for an electric motor assisted cruise , you will have to choose one Starke, but otherwise two speeders nine shares as part of the same nickel alloy and weigh about 30 pounds. Sound like your type of driving the 21st century? Then press the source link below for your personal tour of high tech bikes.
- Xone Vodafone R and D center opens in Silicon Valley, wants to help startups grow
- Ask Slashdot: Best Supporting Major For a mechanical engineer?
- Panasonic showcases two prototype 3D camera lenses, announces 3D camcorder HDC-Z10000
- Western Digital, Seagate and Hitachi will compete in round-3 TB hard drive
- Obama administrator wants hackers charged as gangsters
- HP 12c strike middle-aged screeds release anniversary edition (video)
- Arduino hacker lamp mimics salon Pixar, IKEA disses in the process (video)
- Windows Mobile 7 Mango will play better with the Mac, update your application today Connector
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?
- Verizon launches September 8 Bionic Droid giving some away with a treasure hunt AR