Decora writes The EFF reports on a case of Internet censorship in South Korea. The blog of Professor KS Park was recently established to review the standards of Korean Communication Commission, who heads South Korea diagram censorship online, blocking about 10,000 URLs per month. The unusual thing here is that the park itself is a member of the commission, he was appointed to the post by the opposition party known as a freedom expression advocates Other committee members allowed him to make changes to his blog. now, but promised to take action against her in the future.
- $ 5 million files Torrented Presented as Art
- Mozilla Issues Do-Not-Track Guide For advertisers
- LG 3D Optimus develop thin handset could be ready for 2012
- Can Deliver new rims Rover germs Mars?
- Android App roster NFC taps to speed data transfer Bluetooth
- Ubuntu releases proposed monthly
- CEO of Amazon flying accidents water tank, leaves tooth in his dream of space travel
- Carnegie Mellon launches RoboBowl To Spur Progress Robotics
- Juno look back, Photographs Earth-Moon system
- LG LCD LED E2391VR practice