snydeq writes Deep End of wax Paul Venezia confused on the continued existence of the fax machine Think about what the fax is actually: .. a small device with a sheet feeder, a scanning element terrible, and a fax modem oldest operating at 14,400 bps is just over 1 KB per second -…! and people are still using faxes to send 52 pages of poorly scanned some contracts to another on analog phone lines sometimes while paying long distance charges are dreaming, Venezia writes. If something as frighteningly stupid that the fax can not live, we wonder how we are making progress all the old habits die hard, it just goes to show you: .. Bad technology is not usually the problem is the People who persist in using this technology rather than embracing alternatives far superior.
- Games Worth is complaining about?
- Ask Engadget: the best desktop OS for children?
- Dell S2330MX ultra-thin monitor finds it beautiful, in fact just above average
- In California Treating folds Amazon Sales Tax
- Engadget HD Podcast 263 – 08.30.2011
- Xone Vodafone R and D center opens in Silicon Valley, wants to help startups grow
- IP addresses is not enough to ID users
- Vestel, Extent bring games to Android televisions, with ‘all-you-can-eat subscription service
- The startup time of Windows 8 to be drastically reduced, showed off the video
- Galaxy 7.7 tab disappears from the ground IFA, not a trace left behind