snydeq writes Deep End of wax Paul Venezia confused on the continued existence of the fax machine Think about what the fax is actually: .. a small device with a sheet feeder, a scanning element terrible, and a fax modem oldest operating at 14,400 bps is just over 1 KB per second -…! and people are still using faxes to send 52 pages of poorly scanned some contracts to another on analog phone lines sometimes while paying long distance charges are dreaming, Venezia writes. If something as frighteningly stupid that the fax can not live, we wonder how we are making progress all the old habits die hard, it just goes to show you: .. Bad technology is not usually the problem is the People who persist in using this technology rather than embracing alternatives far superior.
- How would you change HP Veer 4G?
- TiVo Premiere Elite provide quad tuners, 2 TB storage for sale this year
- Sony unveils new drive Wi-Fi is the world’s lightest 6-inch e-reader with multitouch screen
- LG 2.0 Hom-Bot Robot Vacuum Cleaner intelligent practice (video)
- Doom is now approved for sale in Germany 17 years later
- Researchers Wed quantum processor with a quantum memory, quaziness follows
- Meaning comes to 3.5 Desire HD HTC, informally
- Samsung and VMWare Virtualization Bring to Android
- Haier eyes organic transparent TV (video)
- Stratosphere Samsung made his obligatory visit to the FCC, Verizon confirms LTE membership in the club