from: http://rss.slashdot.org/ ~ r / Slashdot / slashdot / ~ 3/oXEY-2M28Z4/Groupon-Puts-IPO-On-Hold:
Accepted its bid first, news tips quantr plans IPO Groupon, which triggered skepticism about its high valuation and promoted the claims of a new dot-com bubble, were put on hold amid regulatory concerns and concerns about the market volatility. According to the WSJ, When the company filed to go public in early June, he drew criticism for its high marketing costs and unprofitable operations. The company was also asked by the Securities and Exchange Commission to remove an unusual accounting metric, known as consolidated adjusted. Segment operating income, which painted a more robust performance last week, the SEC also contacted a lawyer Groupon on another matter, said a person familiar with the situation: a leak of an internal memo Groupon chief executive Andrew Mason to its staff, in which he praised the company and criticized its detractors. making public statements about the financial situation of a company during an IPO is prohibited by SEC rules.
- Marvell debut first single-chip modem LTE world of smartphones, and tablets
- Xone Vodafone R and D center opens in Silicon Valley, wants to help startups grow
- Samsung launches YP-R2, YP-Z3, HD MP3 players compatible
- Signal hair growth driven by fat cells
- DirecTV HD revealed new user interface testers, is prettier and faster than the current
- Ask Slashdot: Best Supporting Major For a mechanical engineer?
- Portable microscope uses holograms instead Lens
- Fisker inks BMW case, Nina gain Ultimate Driving Machine EV DNA
- AT and T responds to DoJ prosecution
- Energy from recovery in Germany