from: http://rss.slashdot.org/ ~ r / Slashdot / slashdot / ~ 3/oXEY-2M28Z4/Groupon-Puts-IPO-On-Hold:
Accepted its bid first, news tips quantr plans IPO Groupon, which triggered skepticism about its high valuation and promoted the claims of a new dot-com bubble, were put on hold amid regulatory concerns and concerns about the market volatility. According to the WSJ, When the company filed to go public in early June, he drew criticism for its high marketing costs and unprofitable operations. The company was also asked by the Securities and Exchange Commission to remove an unusual accounting metric, known as consolidated adjusted. Segment operating income, which painted a more robust performance last week, the SEC also contacted a lawyer Groupon on another matter, said a person familiar with the situation: a leak of an internal memo Groupon chief executive Andrew Mason to its staff, in which he praised the company and criticized its detractors. making public statements about the financial situation of a company during an IPO is prohibited by SEC rules.
- Nokia C5-03, a complete Smartphone € 170
- Must See HDTV (September 5th – 11th)
- Mini Liquid Acer Ferrari gets-fied, can not do it faster
- Test tanks infrared camouflage cape
- Gmail, Google Calendar and Docs finally regain access offline
- Sprint filed a complaint against AT and T T-Mobile Merger
- Single-Chip DIMM to replace large sticks of RAM
- Verizon launches September 8 Bionic Droid giving some away with a treasure hunt AR
- Xbox 360 modders claim hacker CPU, partying like a N64 (video)
- Sony reveals pricing and sizes is Google TV?