What may seem like technology designed to add some Bond-flick – here, the roster of experts Android App NFC has added features to its latest version – unique tap transfer of a new reality. As reported earlier, it uses Bluetooth to send data, but a friendly bump replaces the traditional matching process, accelerating the exchange of dramatically (as we have said, perfect for spies overloaded). We have seen magic like this before, and we will certainly see as the NFC becomes more ubiquitous, but what’s next? NFC to NFC file transfers, no middleman required. Fist bump for this.
- Chinese suppliers of Apple accused of causing significant environmental damage
- Galapagos strong A01SH tablet goes on sale in Japan from $ 1, comes with a plug
- NEC MultiSync P241W monitor packs more e to your LCD TV
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- Heise ‘Two clicks for more privacy vs. Facebook
- Intel and AMD can both Delay Next-Generation Processors
- The State of Open Source Software
- New York Times magic mirror to help you get dressed, put the wall in paywall (video)
- Stratosphere Samsung made his obligatory visit to the FCC, Verizon confirms LTE membership in the club
- Is this the end of Righthaven?