Well, it did not take long. Sprint revealed today that it has filed a complaint against AT and T proposed the purchase of T-Mobile – AT and T and now is striking back with some less than flattering words. A spokesman for AT and T says Engadget, it shows just what we have said all along – Sprint is more interested in protecting it by promoting competition that benefits consumers. AT and T has also promised a struggle and reiterated that such a merger would ultimately be beneficial for industry and consumers, improving wireless service and resolve concerns of the spectrum.
- Acer Aspire Ultrabook S3 announced officially begins to € 799
- Swiss researchers try to make it rain with lasers
- Is Nintendo 3DS joystick add-on?
- How do you explain the development of software to students in second?
- Samsung and VMWare Virtualization Bring to Android
- Creative distributes gaming headsets Sound Blaster audio platform Recon3D / sound cards
- How would you change HP Veer 4G?
- A prototype mind control Haier TV hits the IFA, we front-on (video)
- Boogie Rip eWriting stylus pad (video)
- Works: The company’s combined accidental, Part 2