mikejuk writing with a piece of light in a programmer I Kinect neat hack and giant projector. From the article: If you remember Breakout – blocks a row at the top of the screen and a paddle to bounce a ball to destroy a block – then you might not feel nostalgic about, after all, it was very limited. kind of game. But take a Kinect and a building and you have something very different when you use it to create a game Breakout. bricks, paddle ball and all projected on an old building and player moves from side to side to control the paddle. The player’s position is to be detected by a Kinect, is there no end to the fun you can have with this gadget. The very clever bit and you might not notice unless you look closely at the video is that the ball bounces real architectural features of the building – such as windows, for example.
- Princeton neuroscientists map of your brain, play with words subjects
- North American Eagle project pumps on WiFi, tackles land speed record
- Is this the end of Righthaven?
- Galapagos strong A01SH tablet goes on sale in Japan from $ 1, comes with a plug
- Samsung Wave 3 hands on (video)
- Pad Andy, Andy Pad Pro now available in Europe for not much money
- Apple Removes Finally DigiNotar certs in Safari
- Study suggests magnets can force you to tell the truth
- Galaxy 8.9 is tab Samsung LTE for T-Mobile at IFA
- Fisker inks BMW case, Nina gain Ultimate Driving Machine EV DNA