mikejuk writing with a piece of light in a programmer I Kinect neat hack and giant projector. From the article: If you remember Breakout – blocks a row at the top of the screen and a paddle to bounce a ball to destroy a block – then you might not feel nostalgic about, after all, it was very limited. kind of game. But take a Kinect and a building and you have something very different when you use it to create a game Breakout. bricks, paddle ball and all projected on an old building and player moves from side to side to control the paddle. The player’s position is to be detected by a Kinect, is there no end to the fun you can have with this gadget. The very clever bit and you might not notice unless you look closely at the video is that the ball bounces real architectural features of the building – such as windows, for example.
- Apple wins an injunction against German Samsung Galaxy 7.7 tab from the IFA
- IPad cart dock guard and football fans of their other half happy
- The British government struggles with digital rights
- Ask Engadget: the best desktop OS for children?
- Thrill 4G LG officially arrives at AT and T for $ 100, fairy tales can come true
- AMD accidentally leaks DiRT 1.7 million 3 key
- Intel and AMD can both Delay Next-Generation Processors
- Researchers Wed quantum processor with a quantum memory, quaziness follows
- LG Optimus practice Sol
- The State of Open Source Software