mikejuk writing with a piece of light in a programmer I Kinect neat hack and giant projector. From the article: If you remember Breakout – blocks a row at the top of the screen and a paddle to bounce a ball to destroy a block – then you might not feel nostalgic about, after all, it was very limited. kind of game. But take a Kinect and a building and you have something very different when you use it to create a game Breakout. bricks, paddle ball and all projected on an old building and player moves from side to side to control the paddle. The player’s position is to be detected by a Kinect, is there no end to the fun you can have with this gadget. The very clever bit and you might not notice unless you look closely at the video is that the ball bounces real architectural features of the building – such as windows, for example.
- Losing battle against the USPS Age E-mail
- 8 Windows natively support mounting VHD and ISO
- The State of Open Source Software
- Shaming laptop thieves publicly catch the audience in the Crossfire
- Tivoli Audio PAL Announces + and model 10 + clock radio, we go over the ears
- Sony hires former Homeland Security Infrastructure Protection Chief
- Tapping Metros For energy
- How do you explain the development of software to students in second?
- Iridium satellite phone AxcessPoint turns your mobile into a hotspot
- Court orders govt to disclose data from GPS