mikejuk writing with a piece of light in a programmer I Kinect neat hack and giant projector. From the article: If you remember Breakout – blocks a row at the top of the screen and a paddle to bounce a ball to destroy a block – then you might not feel nostalgic about, after all, it was very limited. kind of game. But take a Kinect and a building and you have something very different when you use it to create a game Breakout. bricks, paddle ball and all projected on an old building and player moves from side to side to control the paddle. The player’s position is to be detected by a Kinect, is there no end to the fun you can have with this gadget. The very clever bit and you might not notice unless you look closely at the video is that the ball bounces real architectural features of the building – such as windows, for example.
- Netflix price increase kicks in tomorrow, but you will not have to change immediately
- Tech MSI reversible fan keeps dust, cooled graphics card
- Ubuntu releases proposed monthly
- $ 5 million files Torrented Presented as Art
- IPad cart dock guard and football fans of their other half happy
- Games Worth is complaining about?
- James Gosling Leaves Google
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- Baidu Announces Android OS alternative, which confirms its mobile aspirations
- Netflix lands in Brazil, 43 other Latin American countries this week