It has been several months since AMD has thrown down the gauntlet to Intel with its low-cost range Llano , and now Chipzilla responded with some new bargain basement sand silicon bridge . The update includes 11 new desktop processors: a chip i5, i3 three Core, and a handful of Pentium and Celeron dual-core as well. There are also five new mobile chips, including three new quad-core Core i7 (2960XM, and 2860QM 2760QM), and dual-core Core i7-B840 Celeron and 2640m. In a nod to separate these tough economic times, Intel cut prices on some of its existing models, too. Certainly, it is only a six percent reduction, at best, but we are sure that you can put those dollars to good use elsewhere in your next DIY platform.
- Updates STOR.E Toshiba external hard drives for PCs and TVs
- Sony Ericsson announces Xperia Arc S at IFA, coming in October
- IRL: Nexus One, Sansa Clip Zip, DeLorme PN-60 and HP TouchPad
- Fujifilm X10 hands on (video)
- BlackWidow Razer keyboard keys stealth keep the mechanical noise is a gap
- Ubuntu releases proposed monthly
- How do you explain the development of software to students in second?
- See a supernova in your garden
- LG 2.0 Hom-Bot Robot Vacuum Cleaner intelligent practice (video)
- Silverback Starke city bikes charging your gadgets, your thighs firm