After more than a month of speculation and rumors , Verizon is ready to get the BlackBerry 9850 Torch in the hands of eager customers. At a cost of $ 50 higher than its nemesis CDMA (not to mention a few weeks back), Big Red jumped on board to offer the smartphone to reach only $ 200 with a two-year contract. The devices will begin selling online 8 September with units appear in stores a week later. If you want the scoop on new full Verizon OS 7-powered searches, continue below to view the press release.
- Building 2011 Sub-$ 200 computer
- The man becomes an artist when he sleeps
- Alloy could produce hydrogen fuel using sunlight
- HP Pavilion dm1 refreshes with a new design, Intel ULV CPU Core i3 (video)
- Invoxia NVX 610 desktop VoIP phone for iPhone and iPad hands on (video)
- Sony VAIO S Series Review (15 inches)
- Wicked Lasers S3 Krypton laser is bright enough to blind the astronauts (video)
- Ask Slashdot: better programs to learn?
- Logic Circuit ‘biological destroys cancer cells
- Swarmanoid ‘bots rule Air, Land, Library