After more than a month of speculation and rumors , Verizon is ready to get the BlackBerry 9850 Torch in the hands of eager customers. At a cost of $ 50 higher than its nemesis CDMA (not to mention a few weeks back), Big Red jumped on board to offer the smartphone to reach only $ 200 with a two-year contract. The devices will begin selling online 8 September with units appear in stores a week later. If you want the scoop on new full Verizon OS 7-powered searches, continue below to view the press release.
- Signal hair growth driven by fat cells
- Dolly house Pico replaces roller skate tripods for smaller productions cameras (video)
- Son superconducting sapphire are as cool as the sound
- The proposed Crypto Revives Ethics cypherpunk
- Hands-On account of the Amazon Kindle color coming
- NVIDIA’s CEO sees significant growth in the treatment of mobile quad-core tablets come this year
- Samsung i727 shows the decision of the FCC, AT and T confesses his secret LTE
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- The iPhone’s role in weakening T-Mobile
- SSD cost is worth it, users say