from: http://rss.slashdot.org/ ~ r / Slashdot / slashdot / ~ 3/czd-gPl1RH4/BMW-Working-On-Laser-Headlamps:
MrSeb wrote LED headlamps are only run on the market – especially on high-end cars – but now it seems a German car manufacturer has some plans for laser projectors Laser light is the next logical step in the development of light for the car …. mass production a few years in the BMW i8 plug-in hybrid, said BMW lasers have the potential to be simultaneously more powerful, more efficient and smaller than other types projector before you get too excited, though: .. out of laser lights will be adjusted for safety.
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?
- AT and T discontinues A-List feature to new customers effective today
- NEC MultiSync P241W monitor packs more e to your LCD TV
- Success is related to their crackability tablet?
- IP addresses is not enough to ID users
- Another iPhone Unreleased Lost per employee in a bar
- AMD accidentally leaks DiRT 1.7 million 3 key
- Amp free WiFi to Auckland for the Rugby World Cup
- Sony unveils new A, E and S series players for Music Unlimited freebie
- HP Pavilion dm1 refreshes with a new design, Intel ULV CPU Core i3 (video)