from: http://rss.slashdot.org/ ~ r / Slashdot / slashdot / ~ 3/czd-gPl1RH4/BMW-Working-On-Laser-Headlamps:
MrSeb wrote LED headlamps are only run on the market – especially on high-end cars – but now it seems a German car manufacturer has some plans for laser projectors Laser light is the next logical step in the development of light for the car …. mass production a few years in the BMW i8 plug-in hybrid, said BMW lasers have the potential to be simultaneously more powerful, more efficient and smaller than other types projector before you get too excited, though: .. out of laser lights will be adjusted for safety.
- Based Kinect Breakout whole building
- LG goes with great stylus-equipped plasma TVs PenTouch
- Games Worth is complaining about?
- Cricket Samsung intros the vitality of the first to offer Android Music Muve
- Son superconducting sapphire are as cool as the sound
- Marvell debut first single-chip modem LTE world of smartphones, and tablets
- Error rates to record low Qubit Processor
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?
- Kokuyo CamiApp paper brings back to taking notes (video)
- Motorola has announced Pro + Gingerbread, a few other improvements