Submitter Shortyadamk first accepted in writing I just started a new job where I have to visit many high school science classes and students involved in projects of 1-3 days on sustainable energy science and the environment (in order to promote regional universities. programs) I looked at a number of projects supervised available online and many of them are solar projects, my biggest problem with this is that we are in a region rural Alaska and most of the time I visit classes will be the winter (when we have very little light – and even if we did it would be too cold to play in). I’m curious whether anyone has any ideas or suggestions for demonstrations and projects that can be done in class and do not require sunlight catch another is that the project should be small enough to fit in a plastic case or tote;. we do not all roads connecting the villages, I have to fly the project from one school to home.
- Viewsonic V3D241wm a computer screen with 3D
- Pad Andy, Andy Pad Pro now available in Europe for not much money
- Ask Slashdot: Best Supporting Major For a mechanical engineer?
- Building 2011 Sub-$ 200 computer
- AT and T responds to DoJ prosecution
- Princeton neuroscientists map of your brain, play with words subjects
- Motorola has announced Pro + Gingerbread, a few other improvements
- BlackWidow Razer keyboard keys stealth keep the mechanical noise is a gap
- Tivoli Audio PAL Announces + and model 10 + clock radio, we go over the ears
- Microsoft training may have helped the Tunisian regime to spy on citizens