Submitter Shortyadamk first accepted in writing I just started a new job where I have to visit many high school science classes and students involved in projects of 1-3 days on sustainable energy science and the environment (in order to promote regional universities. programs) I looked at a number of projects supervised available online and many of them are solar projects, my biggest problem with this is that we are in a region rural Alaska and most of the time I visit classes will be the winter (when we have very little light – and even if we did it would be too cold to play in). I’m curious whether anyone has any ideas or suggestions for demonstrations and projects that can be done in class and do not require sunlight catch another is that the project should be small enough to fit in a plastic case or tote;. we do not all roads connecting the villages, I have to fly the project from one school to home.
- Lenovo announces Ultrabook U300, U300 and U400 IdeaPad, we go on the hands (video)
- Lenovo ThinkPad tablet tab Galaxy vs Samsung 10.1 … Fight!
- Apple says Samsung and Motorola patents Monopoly
- HP Pavilion dm1 refreshes with a new design, Intel ULV CPU Core i3 (video)
- LG Televisions double play let the players share a single screen, different perspective
- Amazon, 7-Eleven team to be delivered at your convenience store
- $ 5 million files Torrented Presented as Art
- Wacom Inkling chip does draw the path to the old – a kind of (video)
- Why patent reform will not happen anytime soon