Submitter Lyrdor first time accepted, wrote The terms of service for the Stanford Artificial Intelligence points to the class how the free class this fall will be used to develop and evaluate the online course prior to commercial release of the course KnowLabs called by a startup. While all accounts of the press so far have highlighted how the course would be another example of open educational resources at Stanford, under the service point to something else going on. On the LinkedIn David Staven, co-founder and CEO least know Labs, the startup is described on his profile as an angel funded start to re-imagine and revolutionize education by using the social web and mobile applications . We launched www.ai-class.com and attracted more than 130,000 students in 190 + countries.
- Ask Slashdot: Classroom eco-projects tailored to Alaska?
- Environment navigation audio-haptic makes music the way hands free (video)
- Epic Touch Samsung 4G available for pre-order on Wirefly, early adopters get a price break of $ 50
- Fujifilm X10 hands on (video)
- Computer Nsquared transparent, the surface Kinect + + Phone + slate = amazing interface (video)
- Microsoft adds Acer, ViewSonic to the list of patent license
- Tailgater DISH Network brings you the portable satellite TV, will not cool your beer (video)
- Sony unveils new A, E and S series players for Music Unlimited freebie
- The coolest thing I saw at IFA: LG clip-on passive 3D glasses
- Zero1.tv the Voomote Zapper brings the universal remote users iOS