Of course, we all thought about how it would be nice to have our PS3 and Xbox 360 consoles in the same enclosure. But, like many similar thoughts are going, we left there. Not content to simmer a good thought, the user Reddit
timofend accepted the challenge and has built a mega-machine gambling – he thrust the new model Slim console from Microsoft in a tower next to a PC old 80GB PS3. Looking to save money in the process, the über-gamer jumped on a liquid cooling system – but notes that when the two machines operate simultaneously, they each hover around 100 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees Celsius). Hey, we’re not complaining … but really, timofend, can we please see a NES / Dreamcast / PlayStation OG combo in your next masterpiece? To take a look under the hood, hit the gallery below.
- 8 Windows Desktop ‘Just Another App’?
- Canadian Court Sides online anonymity
- Fisker EV Surf shooting brakes to make waves in Frankfurt
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- Acer W4 hands on (video)
- FPS Benchmarks No More? New methods reveal deeper issues GPU
- Samsung announces three phones Wave, dripping Bada 2.0 and Kitten
- Energy from recovery in Germany
- HTC 4G Amaze gets off with the lights on, confirms 1.5GHz dual-core CPU
- Baidu Announces Android OS alternative, which confirms its mobile aspirations