There is nothing new either on high-demand phones become available for preorder , but it’s not everyday that you get a discount for being the first kid on the block to get one. As if there is no desire to push the inventory of Epic Touch Samsung 4G – Sprint variant of the Galaxy II S – Wirefly makes the phone even more attractive by reducing the cost of $ 50, reducing it to $ 150 when signing a two-year agreement. Do the math a different way, lighter on the checkbook, plus a Samsung S Galaxy II equals happiness. Head to the link source to verify the transaction.
- Is this the end of Righthaven?
- Pocketbook A10 hands on (video)
- AT and T discontinues A-List feature to new customers effective today
- Ask Eben Upton Director About the Foundation raspberry Pi
- Court makes ruling against Spamhaus $ 3
- South Korea Censors Censor Its owner
- Sprint filed a complaint against AT and T T-Mobile Merger
- Stuffing a PS3 and Xbox 360 in a PC case
- Adobe unveils new software tools compatible iOS added option of streaming video
- Judge Ellison wants the page to resolve disputes