There is nothing new either on high-demand phones become available for preorder , but it’s not everyday that you get a discount for being the first kid on the block to get one. As if there is no desire to push the inventory of Epic Touch Samsung 4G – Sprint variant of the Galaxy II S – Wirefly makes the phone even more attractive by reducing the cost of $ 50, reducing it to $ 150 when signing a two-year agreement. Do the math a different way, lighter on the checkbook, plus a Samsung S Galaxy II equals happiness. Head to the link source to verify the transaction.
- Fisker inks BMW case, Nina gain Ultimate Driving Machine EV DNA
- The British government struggles with digital rights
- Lenovo ThinkPad tablet tab Galaxy vs Samsung 10.1 … Fight!
- $ 5 million files Torrented Presented as Art
- Garmin StreetPilot iPhone application launches onDemand offers transportation schedules
- Dutch government revokes certificates Diginotar
- Find My iPhone used to identify a plane crash in Chile
- LG 2.0 Hom-Bot Robot Vacuum Cleaner intelligent practice (video)
- Motorola has announced Pro + Gingerbread, a few other improvements
- Marvell debut first single-chip modem LTE world of smartphones, and tablets