There is nothing new either on high-demand phones become available for preorder , but it’s not everyday that you get a discount for being the first kid on the block to get one. As if there is no desire to push the inventory of Epic Touch Samsung 4G – Sprint variant of the Galaxy II S – Wirefly makes the phone even more attractive by reducing the cost of $ 50, reducing it to $ 150 when signing a two-year agreement. Do the math a different way, lighter on the checkbook, plus a Samsung S Galaxy II equals happiness. Head to the link source to verify the transaction.
- PIGORASS quadruped robot baby steps last serious AIBO (video)
- Samsung Wave 3 hands on (video)
- Mozilla Issues Do-Not-Track Guide For advertisers
- How would you change HP Veer 4G?
- Report Warns Space Junk Reaching a tipping point
- Responds to Diginotar Rogue certificate problem
- Adobe unveils new software tools compatible iOS added option of streaming video
- Rent your Botnet owner
- First complete genome sequenced Lizard
- The Guardian and the encryption key Wikileaks