An anonymous reader writes A man identifying himself as Timofiend has posted a detailed walkthrough of how he built an impressive case mod that integrates both a PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in a computer case mid – turn. He used one of the newer Slim models 360 connected to an ATX power supply, and one of the larger units of the old PS3, with its standard power supply. After arranging the internal cards, to persuade the two optical drives to fit and loading on fans to prevent overheating, it ends with a very cool (and functional!) Mixture of platform games.
- THX Media Director Star Wars coming to Blu-ray
- Hands-On account of the Amazon Kindle color coming
- How do you explain the development of software to students in second?
- Altec Lansing exhibits an iPod dock, speakers AirPlay, plus a helmet for the ladies
- Hackers may have caught more than 200 SSL Certificates
- Amazon, 7-Eleven team to be delivered at your convenience store
- Android App roster NFC taps to speed data transfer Bluetooth
- Sony unveils new A, E and S series players for Music Unlimited freebie
- NEC MultiSync P241W monitor packs more e to your LCD TV
- Apple wins an injunction against German Samsung Galaxy 7.7 tab from the IFA