An anonymous reader writes A man identifying himself as Timofiend has posted a detailed walkthrough of how he built an impressive case mod that integrates both a PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in a computer case mid – turn. He used one of the newer Slim models 360 connected to an ATX power supply, and one of the larger units of the old PS3, with its standard power supply. After arranging the internal cards, to persuade the two optical drives to fit and loading on fans to prevent overheating, it ends with a very cool (and functional!) Mixture of platform games.
- For Windows 8 ‘Fast Startup Mode’ Feature
- Booktrack Adds Music and sound effects to electronic books
- Netflix price increase kicks in tomorrow, but you will not have to change immediately
- Games Worth is complaining about?
- Blu e-cigarettes alert you when another smoking nearby, hoping to add social networking
- Tailgater DISH Network brings you the portable satellite TV, will not cool your beer (video)
- Hidden wireless diagnostics application in OS X Lion
- Some CA is Too Big To Fail?
- Hackers may have caught more than 200 SSL Certificates
- Bill Gates, Patents ‘Virtual Entertainment’