An anonymous reader writes A man identifying himself as Timofiend has posted a detailed walkthrough of how he built an impressive case mod that integrates both a PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in a computer case mid – turn. He used one of the newer Slim models 360 connected to an ATX power supply, and one of the larger units of the old PS3, with its standard power supply. After arranging the internal cards, to persuade the two optical drives to fit and loading on fans to prevent overheating, it ends with a very cool (and functional!) Mixture of platform games.
- New program makes it easy to turn your computer into a chatty conversational
- Nike unveils shoe MAG 2011, to auction 1,500 pairs of kicks in the coolest Hill Valley for charity
- Juno look back, Photographs Earth-Moon system
- Great improvement in the photosensitivity Directed graphene
- The iPhone’s role in weakening T-Mobile
- Tango Video calling out for Mango Windows Phone?
- Netflix lands in Brazil, 43 other Latin American countries this week
- Sony unveils new drive Wi-Fi is the world’s lightest 6-inch e-reader with multitouch screen
- Carnegie Mellon launches RoboBowl To Spur Progress Robotics
- Ask Slashdot: better programs to learn?