An anonymous reader writes A man identifying himself as Timofiend has posted a detailed walkthrough of how he built an impressive case mod that integrates both a PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in a computer case mid – turn. He used one of the newer Slim models 360 connected to an ATX power supply, and one of the larger units of the old PS3, with its standard power supply. After arranging the internal cards, to persuade the two optical drives to fit and loading on fans to prevent overheating, it ends with a very cool (and functional!) Mixture of platform games.
- Why patent reform will not happen anytime soon
- Sony unveils new A, E and S series players for Music Unlimited freebie
- Is Nintendo 3DS joystick add-on?
- Pogoplug mobile hands on
- Galapagos strong A01SH tablet goes on sale in Japan from $ 1, comes with a plug
- Invisibility Cloak BAE Infrared tanks cold as ice, hot like cows
- Xbox 360 modders claim hacker CPU, partying like a N64 (video)
- Rogue SSL certificates issued by the CIA, MI6, Mossad
- Book Review: JIRA Essentials 4
- Nokia C5-03, a complete Smartphone € 170