An anonymous reader writes A man identifying himself as Timofiend has posted a detailed walkthrough of how he built an impressive case mod that integrates both a PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in a computer case mid – turn. He used one of the newer Slim models 360 connected to an ATX power supply, and one of the larger units of the old PS3, with its standard power supply. After arranging the internal cards, to persuade the two optical drives to fit and loading on fans to prevent overheating, it ends with a very cool (and functional!) Mixture of platform games.
- Mophie cut prices on the Boost Juice Pack Powerstation and raises the capacity of the battery
- Princeton neuroscientists map of your brain, play with words subjects
- Is Nintendo 3DS joystick add-on?
- The iPhone’s role in weakening T-Mobile
- Apple Removes Finally DigiNotar certs in Safari
- Sonnet announces RackMac mini Xserver, makes office life seem more legit Apple IT
- Samsung and VMWare Virtualization Bring to Android
- Audi A2 announces electric car concept, uses lasers to ensure the safety of future humans
- Elgato EyeTV mobile eyes (video)
- Samsung S Galaxy II now available for $ 100 in America … GCI Alaska