An anonymous reader writes E Ink showed up at IFA 2011, with Triton color e-paper, which has exactly the same properties as the monochrome version is in the Kindle (autonomy of two months, without using energy when you display a page as readable as a sheet of paper), adding 4096 colors. We also have the chance to see the E Ink shows, signage, mobile phone and displays a USB key, and the last drink less e – paper inside a credit card. E Ink hopes to use the new plastic substrate in the future e-readers, which means they are thinner, lighter, unbreakable and that those who ship today.
- Galaxy 8.9 is tab Samsung LTE for T-Mobile at IFA
- Nintendo Faces Patent Suit on the Wii
- Find My iPhone used to identify a plane crash in Chile
- Sony new Internet TV box, projector and Blu-ray player make an appearance at IFA
- Engadget HD Podcast 263 – 08.30.2011
- Stanford AI class beta for a commercial launch?
- Wikileaks publishes Archives cable in the middle
- Film Poster newly digitized 3D Graphics Ed Catmull was from 1972
- LG 3D Optimus develop thin handset could be ready for 2012
- HP Pavilion dm1 refreshes with a new design, Intel ULV CPU Core i3 (video)