An anonymous reader writes E Ink showed up at IFA 2011, with Triton color e-paper, which has exactly the same properties as the monochrome version is in the Kindle (autonomy of two months, without using energy when you display a page as readable as a sheet of paper), adding 4096 colors. We also have the chance to see the E Ink shows, signage, mobile phone and displays a USB key, and the last drink less e – paper inside a credit card. E Ink hopes to use the new plastic substrate in the future e-readers, which means they are thinner, lighter, unbreakable and that those who ship today.
- Ask Eben Upton Director About the Foundation raspberry Pi
- Wiretapping Case A mandate the ninth circuit
- Garmin StreetPilot iPhone application launches onDemand offers transportation schedules
- Dolly house Pico replaces roller skate tripods for smaller productions cameras (video)
- BlackWidow Razer keyboard keys stealth keep the mechanical noise is a gap
- How would you change HP Veer 4G?
- Toshiba Qosmio DX730 all-in-one styles Regza brings to your desktop
- RED EPIC-X starts shipping to shooters of luck with deep pockets
- Signal hair growth driven by fat cells
- Mophie cut prices on the Boost Juice Pack Powerstation and raises the capacity of the battery