An anonymous reader writes E Ink showed up at IFA 2011, with Triton color e-paper, which has exactly the same properties as the monochrome version is in the Kindle (autonomy of two months, without using energy when you display a page as readable as a sheet of paper), adding 4096 colors. We also have the chance to see the E Ink shows, signage, mobile phone and displays a USB key, and the last drink less e – paper inside a credit card. E Ink hopes to use the new plastic substrate in the future e-readers, which means they are thinner, lighter, unbreakable and that those who ship today.
- LG Televisions double play let the players share a single screen, different perspective
- The limited liability claims attack Wikileaks
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?
- Canadian Court Sides online anonymity
- Ask Eben Upton Director About the Foundation raspberry Pi
- Medion announces LifeTab P9514 tablet, mysterious Android smartphone at IFA
- Rogue SSL certificates issued by the CIA, MI6, Mossad
- Galaxy 7.7 tab disappears from the ground IFA, not a trace left behind
- Parallels Desktop 7 plays nice with the Lions and the cameras and developers, oh my god!
- Toshiba glasses free 3D TV will be launched in Europe in December as this ZL2