Thinking about picking up a (inconceivably expensive Jetstream) HTC? After all, it just slipped into the online store of AT and T this weekend. We’ll just leave this link HotHardware in the source below, in case you want to check some comparative benchmarks before trading $ 700 for a 2 year contract. Not that it performed poorly, mind you, he ran neck-and-neck with Lenovo IdeaPad K1 – we believe, like graphs and tables are cool. Videos too – hit the break to see the folks at HotHardware
give the slate of 10 inches a quick practice.
- 80 Archos 101 and G9 G9 hands on (video)
- Cornell Lab Creative Machines Used Chatbot Interact
- Google To Stop 10 Products
- Why are amoral microtransactions In Games
- Toshiba Regza HDTV nine WL800A connects to your smartphone via MHL
- Novell wins against SCO Again
- Mophie cut prices on the Boost Juice Pack Powerstation and raises the capacity of the battery
- Ubuntu releases proposed monthly
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- Ask Slashdot: Best Supporting Major For a mechanical engineer?