Thinking about picking up a (inconceivably expensive Jetstream) HTC? After all, it just slipped into the online store of AT and T this weekend. We’ll just leave this link HotHardware in the source below, in case you want to check some comparative benchmarks before trading $ 700 for a 2 year contract. Not that it performed poorly, mind you, he ran neck-and-neck with Lenovo IdeaPad K1 – we believe, like graphs and tables are cool. Videos too – hit the break to see the folks at HotHardware
give the slate of 10 inches a quick practice.
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?
- Cricket Samsung intros the vitality of the first to offer Android Music Muve
- Refresh Roundup: Week of August 29, 2011
- Pogoplug mobile hands on
- Toshiba Qosmio DX730 all-in-one styles Regza brings to your desktop
- S Walker Transport-electric practice (video)
- Iridium satellite phone AxcessPoint turns your mobile into a hotspot
- Karaoke mic for iPad Soulo come to a thin wall near you
- Xbox 360 modders claim hacker CPU, partying like a N64 (video)
- Novell wins against SCO Again