Thinking about picking up a (inconceivably expensive Jetstream) HTC? After all, it just slipped into the online store of AT and T this weekend. We’ll just leave this link HotHardware in the source below, in case you want to check some comparative benchmarks before trading $ 700 for a 2 year contract. Not that it performed poorly, mind you, he ran neck-and-neck with Lenovo IdeaPad K1 – we believe, like graphs and tables are cool. Videos too – hit the break to see the folks at HotHardware
give the slate of 10 inches a quick practice.
- Sprint mogul early termination fee of $ 350, wants to play with the big boys
- Sony reveals pricing and sizes is Google TV?
- Is Nintendo 3DS joystick add-on?
- Creative Zen X-FI3 hands on (video)
- Moxie Marlinspike solution to the problem of SSL CA
- For Windows 8 ‘Fast Startup Mode’ Feature
- Stratosphere Samsung made his obligatory visit to the FCC, Verizon confirms LTE membership in the club
- 80 Archos 101 and G9 G9 hands on (video)
- Carnegie Mellon launches RoboBowl To Spur Progress Robotics
- Records of the U.S. government to block the proposed AT and T / T-Mobile merger