As with the end of any beverage room and absolutely chaotic mass of electronics, it is with mixed feelings that we pack up our gear and prepare to leave the IFA. We hope you enjoyed our countless news stories, hands-ons, and liveblog – all perfectly organized just after the break (so you can count on, if you really want). But now it’s time to say goodbye to Berlin – until next year at least. We also held a small sample of photos that did not really have another house here, but should give you an idea of the vastness and diversity of this show really is. Click through the gallery below, and jump past the break for a roundup of all our IFA 2011 coverage.
- Book Review: JIRA Essentials 4
- Canada has encouraged the U.S. to place on the list piracy
- Hands-On account of the Amazon Kindle color coming
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?
- Sonnet announces RackMac mini Xserver, makes office life seem more legit Apple IT
- Rogue SSL certificates issued by the CIA, MI6, Mossad
- Covers Missouri, Student teachers can not friend law
- Test tanks infrared camouflage cape
- Tech Company To Build Ghost Town In New Mexico Science
- Lawyers WiLAN place, took the fight patent with Apple, Dell, HP, HTC and many more