As with the end of any beverage room and absolutely chaotic mass of electronics, it is with mixed feelings that we pack up our gear and prepare to leave the IFA. We hope you enjoyed our countless news stories, hands-ons, and liveblog – all perfectly organized just after the break (so you can count on, if you really want). But now it’s time to say goodbye to Berlin – until next year at least. We also held a small sample of photos that did not really have another house here, but should give you an idea of the vastness and diversity of this show really is. Click through the gallery below, and jump past the break for a roundup of all our IFA 2011 coverage.
- Heise ‘Two clicks for more privacy vs. Facebook
- Carnegie Mellon launches RoboBowl To Spur Progress Robotics
- Cornell Lab Creative Machines Used Chatbot Interact
- Energy from recovery in Germany
- Lenovo ThinkPad tablet tab Galaxy vs Samsung 10.1 … Fight!
- Android App roster NFC taps to speed data transfer Bluetooth
- Sony Alpha DSLR-5N for sale, NEX-7 available for pre-order
- Microsoft training may have helped the Tunisian regime to spy on citizens
- The Guardian and the encryption key Wikileaks
- Opera promises multi-application platform for intelligent TV, gives us little to complain