theodp writes According to the FTC, celebrities have an obligation to disclose relationships with advertisers making endorsements outside the context of traditional advertising, such as talk shows or in social media. So, is the ringing endorsement of Airship Ventures Zeppelin Tour operator and Sergey Brin, gave its 200,000 + + Google disciples fall last week in this class? Since getting to know people more in airshipventures. com, posted Brin, I had the pleasure of flying with them several times and this loop in the south bay is probably the most picturesque. I’ll probably give it another go when they return to SF in October. Forbes Brin called an investor in Airship Ventures’, and others have speculated about a possible link Google.
- ComScore Top Dog calls Android, Apple pulls further away from RIM
- Synrgic preps its T100 handset phone for racing beast
- Galaxy 7.7 tab disappears from the ground IFA, not a trace left behind
- Success is related to their crackability tablet?
- Sprint mogul early termination fee of $ 350, wants to play with the big boys
- Team-TouchDroid dual boot Android on TouchPad – touch screen not included
- Tech MSI reversible fan keeps dust, cooled graphics card
- Samsung Wave 3 hands on (video)
- Engadget is back to school guide 2011: Games
- Novell wins against SCO Again