theodp writes According to the FTC, celebrities have an obligation to disclose relationships with advertisers making endorsements outside the context of traditional advertising, such as talk shows or in social media. So, is the ringing endorsement of Airship Ventures Zeppelin Tour operator and Sergey Brin, gave its 200,000 + + Google disciples fall last week in this class? Since getting to know people more in airshipventures. com, posted Brin, I had the pleasure of flying with them several times and this loop in the south bay is probably the most picturesque. I’ll probably give it another go when they return to SF in October. Forbes Brin called an investor in Airship Ventures’, and others have speculated about a possible link Google.
- LG goes with great stylus-equipped plasma TVs PenTouch
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- 3TB Hard Drive Round Up
- Wicked Lasers launches pocket of a watt green laser
- TP A60 series gateway tablet appeared at Future Shop, style cops Iconia Tab A500
- Hitachi CinemaStar and Deskstar drives up to 1TB flat on one plate
- Hidden wireless diagnostics application in OS X Lion
- LG 2.0 Hom-Bot Robot Vacuum Cleaner intelligent practice (video)
- The limited liability claims attack Wikileaks