theodp writes According to the FTC, celebrities have an obligation to disclose relationships with advertisers making endorsements outside the context of traditional advertising, such as talk shows or in social media. So, is the ringing endorsement of Airship Ventures Zeppelin Tour operator and Sergey Brin, gave its 200,000 + + Google disciples fall last week in this class? Since getting to know people more in airshipventures. com, posted Brin, I had the pleasure of flying with them several times and this loop in the south bay is probably the most picturesque. I’ll probably give it another go when they return to SF in October. Forbes Brin called an investor in Airship Ventures’, and others have speculated about a possible link Google.
- Film Poster newly digitized 3D Graphics Ed Catmull was from 1972
- Ask Slashdot: Best Supporting Major For a mechanical engineer?
- Boogie Rip eWriting stylus pad (video)
- Wiretapping Case A mandate the ninth circuit
- LG 2.0 Hom-Bot Robot Vacuum Cleaner intelligent practice (video)
- Locate language in the brain
- $ 5 million files Torrented Presented as Art
- Cornell Lab Creative Machines Used Chatbot Interact
- Sonnet announces RackMac mini Xserver, makes office life seem more legit Apple IT
- The Great Big camera is very big, very big