theodp writes According to the FTC, celebrities have an obligation to disclose relationships with advertisers making endorsements outside the context of traditional advertising, such as talk shows or in social media. So, is the ringing endorsement of Airship Ventures Zeppelin Tour operator and Sergey Brin, gave its 200,000 + + Google disciples fall last week in this class? Since getting to know people more in airshipventures. com, posted Brin, I had the pleasure of flying with them several times and this loop in the south bay is probably the most picturesque. I’ll probably give it another go when they return to SF in October. Forbes Brin called an investor in Airship Ventures’, and others have speculated about a possible link Google.
- U.S. Senate passes the patent system reform bill, Obama is expected to sign into law
- Bill Gates, Patents ‘Virtual Entertainment’
- Responds to Diginotar Rogue certificate problem
- Smart Bar eAccess Gingerbread combines with traditional keypad for those who love the old school
- Domino Pizza plans on the Moon
- Nintendo Faces Patent Suit on the Wii
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?
- Western Digital, Seagate and Hitachi will compete in round-3 TB hard drive
- Son superconducting sapphire are as cool as the sound
- Nissan Leaf mod offers state of the battery more precise, less streamlined within