You probably thought Motorola had a lock on the wharf while your phone trick, but the Korean company KT quietly launched an assault on the manufacturer Atrix at IFA. Rather than a single (and disappointing) Webtop concept KT spider has three different accessories that expand the capabilities of the device 4.5-inch Gingerbread. The portable dock adds a QWERTY keyboard, extended battery and a redesigned user interface while building on the phone itself as the touchpad. If keyboards are not your thing, there are shell Spider tablet PAD blowing the interface up to 10.1 inches while adding a few tweaks friendly slate. Last game is the dock, a cradle with a simple D-pad and buttons that connects via Bluetooth to the Spider. The phone itself is no exception, packing 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage and a 1.5GHz dual-core processor Qualcomm. Oh, and 4.5-inch screen? An amazing 1280 x 800 resolution. It’s kind of hard to believe anything that is stuck in a package just 9.34mm (0.37 inches) thin. The phone is expected to launch in Korea in either November or December, although international prices and availability are always in the air. Check the pair of videos after the break.
- BMW working on Laser Projectors
- Lenovo announces Ultrabook U300, U300 and U400 IdeaPad, we go on the hands (video)
- Bell was preparing its LTE network, Samsung S Galaxy II LTE and Tab 8.9 to be available at launch?
- Galaxy 8.9 is tab Samsung LTE for T-Mobile at IFA
- E Ink Demos new screens, gadgets at IFA 2011
- Building 2011 Sub-$ 200 computer
- Viewsonic V3D241wm a computer screen with 3D
- Computer Nsquared transparent, the surface Kinect + + Phone + slate = amazing interface (video)
- HP Pavilion dm1 refreshes with a new design, Intel ULV CPU Core i3 (video)
- Amazon, 7-Eleven team to be delivered at your convenience store