cylonlover writes On August 12, electrical engineer / aerospace and helicopter pilot, Pascal Chrétien, took to the sky in the first untethered in the world, all-electric manned helicopter flight in a prototype machine he designed and built almost entirely itself in a 12 -. period of development in its months 2 minutes, 10 seconds of flight tests, beat Christian aviation giant Sikorsky in the record books – but not without significant risk the man himself: in case of crash I stand a good chance of ending. in the form of a kebab.
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- Revo K2 is a mountainous slab of music blasting aluminum
- How do you explain the development of software to students in second?
- Energy from recovery in Germany
- Akamai employee tried to sell secrets to Israel
- Sony reveals pricing and sizes is Google TV?
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?
- 3TB Hard Drive Round Up
- Samsung MV800 MultiView camera hands-on (video)
- Samsung Galaxy tops Note benchmarks, price sheets (video)