cylonlover writes On August 12, electrical engineer / aerospace and helicopter pilot, Pascal Chrétien, took to the sky in the first untethered in the world, all-electric manned helicopter flight in a prototype machine he designed and built almost entirely itself in a 12 -. period of development in its months 2 minutes, 10 seconds of flight tests, beat Christian aviation giant Sikorsky in the record books – but not without significant risk the man himself: in case of crash I stand a good chance of ending. in the form of a kebab.
- Viewsonic V3D241wm a computer screen with 3D
- Ask Slashdot: Classroom eco-projects tailored to Alaska?
- Lawyers WiLAN place, took the fight patent with Apple, Dell, HP, HTC and many more
- Barobo iMobot bear learns of your orders, will definitely make Varsity (video)
- Sonnet announces RackMac mini Xserver, makes office life seem more legit Apple IT
- Russia wants to Shut Down For YouTube piracy
- Growing Up Geek: Sean Buckley
- Dell S2330MX ultra-thin monitor finds it beautiful, in fact just above average
- Baidu Announces Android OS alternative, which confirms its mobile aspirations
- BlackWidow Razer keyboard keys stealth keep the mechanical noise is a gap