cylonlover writes On August 12, electrical engineer / aerospace and helicopter pilot, Pascal Chrétien, took to the sky in the first untethered in the world, all-electric manned helicopter flight in a prototype machine he designed and built almost entirely itself in a 12 -. period of development in its months 2 minutes, 10 seconds of flight tests, beat Christian aviation giant Sikorsky in the record books – but not without significant risk the man himself: in case of crash I stand a good chance of ending. in the form of a kebab.
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?
- Samsung and VMWare Virtualization Bring to Android
- Sony MDR-DS7500 headphones promise 3D solid, will play well with your 3D glasses
- 8 Windows natively support mounting VHD and ISO
- Swarmanoid ‘bots rule Air, Land, Library
- Ask Slashdot: better programs to learn?
- Apple Removes Finally DigiNotar certs in Safari
- Sport Jabra Bluetooth Headset allows you to work the thigh master concalls Durning
- Do celebrity endorsements on Google + require disclosure?
- Gmail, Google Calendar and Docs finally regain access offline