cylonlover writes On August 12, electrical engineer / aerospace and helicopter pilot, Pascal Chrétien, took to the sky in the first untethered in the world, all-electric manned helicopter flight in a prototype machine he designed and built almost entirely itself in a 12 -. period of development in its months 2 minutes, 10 seconds of flight tests, beat Christian aviation giant Sikorsky in the record books – but not without significant risk the man himself: in case of crash I stand a good chance of ending. in the form of a kebab.
- Tech Company To Build Ghost Town In New Mexico Science
- Apple continues Samsung iPhone in Japan over alleged patent violations iPad
- Logic Circuit ‘biological destroys cancer cells
- Algorithmic Trading Need For fast replacing human
- 8 Windows Desktop ‘Just Another App’?
- Bill Gates, Patents ‘Virtual Entertainment’
- LG goes with great stylus-equipped plasma TVs PenTouch
- The startup time of Windows 8 to be drastically reduced, showed off the video
- Stanford AI class beta for a commercial launch?
- Sony unveils new A, E and S series players for Music Unlimited freebie