The only images we have seen the next Ruby HTC Amaze 4G , the incoming high-powered smartphone for T-Mobile, have left us hungry for more substance, and some pictures show on the phone, and even those do not offer visual evidence of his rockin ‘specs. Our thirst for more info on the beast was slightly tempered as Droid Sans broken some pictures of the prototype proudly at a public rally. From what we can tell by the pictures, the camera about screen confirms the presence of a 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU, 1GB of RAM, a 4.3 inch screen and a camera QHD 8 megapixels in the back (2MP front) with double LED flash. The source tells us that it will come bundled with HTC Sense 3.5 Summit Gingerbread run, so do not let these photos – showing off Android stocks – your hopes so fast. Overall, however, it seems that the Samsung S Galaxy II may have a fierce battle on his hands for the title of Next Top T-Mobile (Smartphone) model.
- How would you change HP Veer 4G?
- Energy from recovery in Germany
- Samsung Galaxy tops Note benchmarks, price sheets (video)
- Stuffing a PS3 and Xbox 360 in a PC case
- Android App roster NFC taps to speed data transfer Bluetooth
- Tapping Metros For energy
- Invisibility Cloak BAE Infrared tanks cold as ice, hot like cows
- Toshiba Qosmio DX730 all-in-one styles Regza brings to your desktop
- Is this the end of Righthaven?