The only images we have seen the next Ruby HTC Amaze 4G , the incoming high-powered smartphone for T-Mobile, have left us hungry for more substance, and some pictures show on the phone, and even those do not offer visual evidence of his rockin ‘specs. Our thirst for more info on the beast was slightly tempered as Droid Sans broken some pictures of the prototype proudly at a public rally. From what we can tell by the pictures, the camera about screen confirms the presence of a 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU, 1GB of RAM, a 4.3 inch screen and a camera QHD 8 megapixels in the back (2MP front) with double LED flash. The source tells us that it will come bundled with HTC Sense 3.5 Summit Gingerbread run, so do not let these photos – showing off Android stocks – your hopes so fast. Overall, however, it seems that the Samsung S Galaxy II may have a fierce battle on his hands for the title of Next Top T-Mobile (Smartphone) model.
- For Windows 8 ‘Fast Startup Mode’ Feature
- Based Kinect Breakout whole building
- Sony unveils new drive Wi-Fi is the world’s lightest 6-inch e-reader with multitouch screen
- Apple continues Samsung iPhone in Japan over alleged patent violations iPad
- S Walker Transport-electric practice (video)
- Tango Video calling out for Mango Windows Phone?
- Princeton neuroscientists map of your brain, play with words subjects
- Heise ‘Two clicks for more privacy vs. Facebook
- Computer Nsquared transparent, the surface Kinect + + Phone + slate = amazing interface (video)
- Tursion TS-102 is a computer disguised as an Android pico projector