An anonymous reader writes: For the first time, an electric motor was made from a single molecule. A 1 nm in length, is the smallest electric motor ever. Its creators plan to submit their design to Guinness World Records, but the engine Teeny could have practical applications, like pushing the fluid through the narrow pipes in lab-on-a-chip ‘devices. E. Charles Sykes at Tufts University in Boston and his colleagues embedded unbalanced butyl methyl sulfide a copper surface and sank current through it.
- Elgato EyeTV mobile eyes (video)
- Windows Mobile 7 Mango will play better with the Mac, update your application today Connector
- Sprint BlackBerry Curve 9350 will be delayed until October
- Ask Slashdot: Best Supporting Major For a mechanical engineer?
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?
- NEC MultiSync P241W monitor packs more e to your LCD TV
- Wicked Lasers launches pocket of a watt green laser
- Arduino hacker lamp mimics salon Pixar, IKEA disses in the process (video)
- Toshiba Camileo Announces Clip, X200 and X400 Camcorder
- Logic Circuit ‘biological destroys cancer cells