Netflix promised to our friends in Central and South America would soon be able to enjoy the pleasures of watching instantly. Starting today with Brazil, and with 43 other Latin American countries to follow before September 12, streaming video services is a pioneer doing good on this promise. Customers of the land of carnival can enjoy a free one month trial, after which a subscription will run $ 14.99 dollars per month in Brazil. The deployment will be staggered over the coming days, with most areas to get a price level equal to $ 7.99 in U.S. currency and some with both options in English and Spanish. For more details check out the PR after the break and the table above.
- Final Cut Studio available again through Apple Telesales, video editors around the world breathed sighs of relief
- IHome has AirPlay IW1 wireless speaker system available September 26 for $ 300
- Opera promises multi-application platform for intelligent TV, gives us little to complain
- Thrill 4G LG officially arrives at AT and T for $ 100, fairy tales can come true
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?
- Sony SA-NS500 HOMESHARE speaker knows how to work a room
- The proposed Crypto Revives Ethics cypherpunk
- Sixteen years later: still need a GNU extension language
- Marvell debut first single-chip modem LTE world of smartphones, and tablets
- Stanford AI class beta for a commercial launch?