You know what the world needs technology? More patent litigation, which is why WiLAN is at it again in the case of rockets for the Eastern District of Texas. This time, instead of continuing the cable companies , it’s going after the likes of Apple, Dell, HP, HTC, Kyocera, Novatel, Alcatel-Lucent and Sierra Wireless. There are two patents at issue: no. RE37, 802, which covers the CDMA and HSPA data transmission, and no. 5,282,222 which is related to the transmission of technical data with WiFi and LTE. Is the troll patents courageous get some money, or the big boys fight against it in the end? Stay tuned.
- Windows Mobile 7 Mango will play better with the Mac, update your application today Connector
- Marvell debut first single-chip modem LTE world of smartphones, and tablets
- Ask Slashdot: better programs to learn?
- AMD accidentally leaks DiRT 1.7 million 3 key
- Fujifilm X10 hands on (video)
- Xbox 360 modders claim hacker CPU, partying like a N64 (video)
- Sony hires former Homeland Security Infrastructure Protection Chief
- Toshiba glasses free 3D TV will be launched in Europe in December as this ZL2
- Locate language in the brain
- Records of the U.S. government to block the proposed AT and T / T-Mobile merger