You know what the world needs technology? More patent litigation, which is why WiLAN is at it again in the case of rockets for the Eastern District of Texas. This time, instead of continuing the cable companies , it’s going after the likes of Apple, Dell, HP, HTC, Kyocera, Novatel, Alcatel-Lucent and Sierra Wireless. There are two patents at issue: no. RE37, 802, which covers the CDMA and HSPA data transmission, and no. 5,282,222 which is related to the transmission of technical data with WiFi and LTE. Is the troll patents courageous get some money, or the big boys fight against it in the end? Stay tuned.
- LG 3D Optimus develop thin handset could be ready for 2012
- Parallels Desktop 7 plays nice with the Lions and the cameras and developers, oh my god!
- Shaming laptop thieves publicly catch the audience in the Crossfire
- Rogue SSL certificates issued by the CIA, MI6, Mossad
- Native Instruments Maschine Mikro just wants to dance in the world, forget the price tag
- Iridium satellite phone AxcessPoint turns your mobile into a hotspot
- Sony unveils new A, E and S series players for Music Unlimited freebie
- Son superconducting sapphire are as cool as the sound
- Algorithmic Trading Need For fast replacing human
- Conquer Samsung 4G Review