What is the worst thing about TV? If you said opacity Boy Did we play your part. It is a 22-inch TV from the transparent organic folks at Haier (you know who have also shown that television out of control of the spirit of today). This is a flat screen with a metal bezel with a clear OLED at its center with a 1680 x 1050 resolution. Images appear strong enough on the screen, although the colors are not particularly popular.
And really, this thing is not likely to lead to any shows in the near future – Haier sees more as an advertising tool, showing its customers the images on both sides. The display in its demo was actually connected to a Windows PC, running video through a media player, making it is not too different from the 14-inch Samsung we saw at CES the last year.
Television is still in its infancy demo soon, so prices and availability are a ways off. Video after the break.
- The coolest thing I saw at IFA: LG clip-on passive 3D glasses
- Opera promises multi-application platform for intelligent TV, gives us little to complain
- CEO of Amazon flying accidents water tank, leaves tooth in his dream of space travel
- Intel and AMD can both Delay Next-Generation Processors
- Jetstream HTC hits AT and T store, receives compared
- Skype Me out Freetalk Connect telephone adapter at home, no VoIP for old fashioned combined
- The limited liability claims attack Wikileaks
- Judge Ellison wants the page to resolve disputes
- Defunct satellite to fall from the sky
- Samsung S Galaxy II now available for $ 100 in America … GCI Alaska