What is the worst thing about TV? If you said opacity Boy Did we play your part. It is a 22-inch TV from the transparent organic folks at Haier (you know who have also shown that television out of control of the spirit of today). This is a flat screen with a metal bezel with a clear OLED at its center with a 1680 x 1050 resolution. Images appear strong enough on the screen, although the colors are not particularly popular.
And really, this thing is not likely to lead to any shows in the near future – Haier sees more as an advertising tool, showing its customers the images on both sides. The display in its demo was actually connected to a Windows PC, running video through a media player, making it is not too different from the 14-inch Samsung we saw at CES the last year.
Television is still in its infancy demo soon, so prices and availability are a ways off. Video after the break.
- Single-Chip DIMM to replace large sticks of RAM
- Researchers Wed quantum processor with a quantum memory, quaziness follows
- Ask Eben Upton Director About the Foundation raspberry Pi
- Netflix lands in Brazil, 43 other Latin American countries this week
- Google to introduce new programming language – Dart
- Epic Touch Samsung 4G available for pre-order on Wirefly, early adopters get a price break of $ 50
- Rogue SSL certificates issued by the CIA, MI6, Mossad
- The proposed Crypto Revives Ethics cypherpunk
- Meteorites Offer Icelandic rocks brought gold To Earth
- Another iPhone Unreleased Lost per employee in a bar