What is the worst thing about TV? If you said opacity Boy Did we play your part. It is a 22-inch TV from the transparent organic folks at Haier (you know who have also shown that television out of control of the spirit of today). This is a flat screen with a metal bezel with a clear OLED at its center with a 1680 x 1050 resolution. Images appear strong enough on the screen, although the colors are not particularly popular.
And really, this thing is not likely to lead to any shows in the near future – Haier sees more as an advertising tool, showing its customers the images on both sides. The display in its demo was actually connected to a Windows PC, running video through a media player, making it is not too different from the 14-inch Samsung we saw at CES the last year.
Television is still in its infancy demo soon, so prices and availability are a ways off. Video after the break.
- The State of Open Source Software
- Will Toshiba tablet will be appointed next Excite? Trademark filings suggest therefore
- Zero1 Remote Control for IOS VooMote Zapper hands on (video)
- Acer Aspire Ultrabook S3 announced officially begins to € 799
- Wiretapping Case A mandate the ninth circuit
- Verizon launches September 8 Bionic Droid giving some away with a treasure hunt AR
- First complete genome sequenced Lizard
- Novell wins against SCO Again
- Meaning comes to 3.5 Desire HD HTC, informally