What is the worst thing about TV? If you said opacity Boy Did we play your part. It is a 22-inch TV from the transparent organic folks at Haier (you know who have also shown that television out of control of the spirit of today). This is a flat screen with a metal bezel with a clear OLED at its center with a 1680 x 1050 resolution. Images appear strong enough on the screen, although the colors are not particularly popular.
And really, this thing is not likely to lead to any shows in the near future – Haier sees more as an advertising tool, showing its customers the images on both sides. The display in its demo was actually connected to a Windows PC, running video through a media player, making it is not too different from the 14-inch Samsung we saw at CES the last year.
Television is still in its infancy demo soon, so prices and availability are a ways off. Video after the break.
- Samsung announces three phones Wave, dripping Bada 2.0 and Kitten
- Marvell debut first single-chip modem LTE world of smartphones, and tablets
- Android Tricorder Killed by CBS
- Samsung to sell limited edition crystal-studded 9 Series laptops
- Sony Alpha DSLR-5N for sale, NEX-7 available for pre-order
- Samsung Series 7 PC Slate practice
- Panasonic showcases two prototype 3D camera lenses, announces 3D camcorder HDC-Z10000
- Epic Touch Samsung 4G available for pre-order on Wirefly, early adopters get a price break of $ 50
- Lenovo announces Ultrabook U300, U300 and U400 IdeaPad, we go on the hands (video)
- Google search results looking reclassification using a key data