What is the worst thing about TV? If you said opacity Boy Did we play your part. It is a 22-inch TV from the transparent organic folks at Haier (you know who have also shown that television out of control of the spirit of today). This is a flat screen with a metal bezel with a clear OLED at its center with a 1680 x 1050 resolution. Images appear strong enough on the screen, although the colors are not particularly popular.
And really, this thing is not likely to lead to any shows in the near future – Haier sees more as an advertising tool, showing its customers the images on both sides. The display in its demo was actually connected to a Windows PC, running video through a media player, making it is not too different from the 14-inch Samsung we saw at CES the last year.
Television is still in its infancy demo soon, so prices and availability are a ways off. Video after the break.
- Wicked Lasers S3 Krypton laser is bright enough to blind the astronauts (video)
- Defunct satellite to fall from the sky
- Silverback Starke city bikes charging your gadgets, your thighs firm
- $ 5 million files Torrented Presented as Art
- Researchers Wed quantum processor with a quantum memory, quaziness follows
- Crux360 iPad 2 keyboard case review
- Tursion TS-102 is a computer disguised as an Android pico projector
- Success is related to their crackability tablet?
- Microsoft training may have helped the Tunisian regime to spy on citizens
- Heise ‘Two clicks for more privacy vs. Facebook