Hey, it’s our old friend, the Acer W4. We have heard of the device and seen our share of models , and this week at IFA, we got to play with the thing. 3.6-inch handset is quite compact and relatively smooth looking with its black front and curved white media. It’s not particularly exciting on the spec side, with its Qualcomm processor running at 1 GHz. Nope, what is most exciting here is the inclusion of mango , which should look rather familiar to Windows Mobile 7 owners, while adding some welcome updates to the mixture.
According to Acer, the handset should be arriving some point next month, if the company is not offering much in terms of pricing. Learn hands on a video after the break.
- Sprint filed a complaint against AT and T T-Mobile Merger
- Modern Warfare 3 limited edition Xbox 360 set opens up the latest wave of marketing hype
- Galaxy 7.7 tab disappears from the ground IFA, not a trace left behind
- RED EPIC-X starts shipping to shooters of luck with deep pockets
- Torch BlackBerry 9850 Verizon officially arrived in September 8th $ 200
- Amazon, 7-Eleven team to be delivered at your convenience store
- Crux360 iPad 2 keyboard case review
- Ask Slashdot: Can you identify this UAV?
- How to Kill the Internet has contributed groundbreaking
- 8 Windows Desktop ‘Just Another App’?