Hey, it’s our old friend, the Acer W4. We have heard of the device and seen our share of models , and this week at IFA, we got to play with the thing. 3.6-inch handset is quite compact and relatively smooth looking with its black front and curved white media. It’s not particularly exciting on the spec side, with its Qualcomm processor running at 1 GHz. Nope, what is most exciting here is the inclusion of mango , which should look rather familiar to Windows Mobile 7 owners, while adding some welcome updates to the mixture.
According to Acer, the handset should be arriving some point next month, if the company is not offering much in terms of pricing. Learn hands on a video after the break.
- Vitality Samsung serenades Music Muve itself for Cricket
- Creative Zen X-FI3 hands on (video)
- Is this the end of Righthaven?
- Karaoke mic for iPad Soulo come to a thin wall near you
- Bias in the IT age: the reality behind the rumors
- Galaxy 8.9 is tab Samsung LTE for T-Mobile at IFA
- Jetstream HTC hits AT and T store, receives compared
- Audi A2 announces electric car concept, uses lasers to ensure the safety of future humans
- Robot roller Solar carries to work on a tank of humiliation (video)
- Windows Mobile 7 Mango will play better with the Mac, update your application today Connector