Hey, it’s our old friend, the Acer W4. We have heard of the device and seen our share of models , and this week at IFA, we got to play with the thing. 3.6-inch handset is quite compact and relatively smooth looking with its black front and curved white media. It’s not particularly exciting on the spec side, with its Qualcomm processor running at 1 GHz. Nope, what is most exciting here is the inclusion of mango , which should look rather familiar to Windows Mobile 7 owners, while adding some welcome updates to the mixture.
According to Acer, the handset should be arriving some point next month, if the company is not offering much in terms of pricing. Learn hands on a video after the break.
- Cable Displays leak heavy U.S. influence on the policy of Swedish copyright
- AT and T discontinues A-List feature to new customers effective today
- Scientists are developing small-molecule unique electric motor
- Film Poster newly digitized 3D Graphics Ed Catmull was from 1972
- Vonage Launches Android App free international calls, still no service Brodo ASOG
- The man becomes an artist when he sleeps
- Tailgater DISH Network brings you the portable satellite TV, will not cool your beer (video)
- The British government struggles with digital rights
- Must See HDTV (September 5th – 11th)
- Submersible Chinese planning to dive record