Hey, it’s our old friend, the Acer W4. We have heard of the device and seen our share of models , and this week at IFA, we got to play with the thing. 3.6-inch handset is quite compact and relatively smooth looking with its black front and curved white media. It’s not particularly exciting on the spec side, with its Qualcomm processor running at 1 GHz. Nope, what is most exciting here is the inclusion of mango , which should look rather familiar to Windows Mobile 7 owners, while adding some welcome updates to the mixture.
According to Acer, the handset should be arriving some point next month, if the company is not offering much in terms of pricing. Learn hands on a video after the break.
- Fujitsu waterproof Arrows Tab LTE F-01D to launch next month, DoCoMo
- AT and T Sprint taillights track suits against the acquisition of T-Mobile
- Pocketbook A10 hands on (video)
- Is Nintendo 3DS joystick add-on?
- Ask Engadget: the best desktop OS for children?
- Android App roster NFC taps to speed data transfer Bluetooth
- Some CA is Too Big To Fail?
- Pad Andy, Andy Pad Pro now available in Europe for not much money
- Film Poster newly digitized 3D Graphics Ed Catmull was from 1972
- European businesses assisted Gaddafi regime Internet Monitoring