Hey, it’s our old friend, the Acer W4. We have heard of the device and seen our share of models , and this week at IFA, we got to play with the thing. 3.6-inch handset is quite compact and relatively smooth looking with its black front and curved white media. It’s not particularly exciting on the spec side, with its Qualcomm processor running at 1 GHz. Nope, what is most exciting here is the inclusion of mango , which should look rather familiar to Windows Mobile 7 owners, while adding some welcome updates to the mixture.
According to Acer, the handset should be arriving some point next month, if the company is not offering much in terms of pricing. Learn hands on a video after the break.
- Refresh Roundup: Week of August 29, 2011
- Samsung S Galaxy II LTE Rogers heads for early fall 4G
- Some CA is Too Big To Fail?
- Text generation from functional brain images
- OpenDNS and Google Work on Global Internet Speedup
- A prototype mind control Haier TV hits the IFA, we front-on (video)
- Conquer Samsung 4G Review
- Sony MDR-DS7500 headphones promise 3D solid, will play well with your 3D glasses
- Responds to Diginotar Rogue certificate problem
- Tailgater DISH Network brings you the portable satellite TV, will not cool your beer (video)