Hey, it’s our old friend, the Acer W4. We have heard of the device and seen our share of models , and this week at IFA, we got to play with the thing. 3.6-inch handset is quite compact and relatively smooth looking with its black front and curved white media. It’s not particularly exciting on the spec side, with its Qualcomm processor running at 1 GHz. Nope, what is most exciting here is the inclusion of mango , which should look rather familiar to Windows Mobile 7 owners, while adding some welcome updates to the mixture.
According to Acer, the handset should be arriving some point next month, if the company is not offering much in terms of pricing. Learn hands on a video after the break.
- Some CA is Too Big To Fail?
- Apple criticized for not blocking stolen Certs
- 1970 Polaroid SX-70 cameras to look back
- Baidu Announces Android OS alternative, which confirms its mobile aspirations
- Skype Me out Freetalk Connect telephone adapter at home, no VoIP for old fashioned combined
- Signal hair growth driven by fat cells
- Quantum Phantom program turns your smartphone into a wireless mouse (video)
- Sprint filed a complaint against AT and T T-Mobile Merger
- Juno look back, Photographs Earth-Moon system
- Sony Alpha DSLR-5N for sale, NEX-7 available for pre-order