Challenging Sony PlayStation 3D display, LG LW980T new Dual Play TV allows you Xbox users to see two different views on the same screen – ditching the view standard split games. Spotted this week at IFA, the technology requires a snazzy pair of all-right / left all the specs and a passive 3D Xbox compatible game to get two different perspectives on a 2D TV. Compared to Sony’s $ 499, 24-inch active shutter with the tubes of the liabilities of 47 inches and 55 inches are much larger and more expensive, rumored to retail for £ 1,799 (or $ 2,915) and £ 2499 (or $ 4,050), respectively. Sources said this feature will join LG range of 3D cinema displays in the course of September – games offering SmartTV LG and support of 3D film. Hey gamers, since we are not split over, is it safe to say that we can stay in a relationship on Facebook?
- $ 5 million files Torrented Presented as Art
- Zotac unveils palm-sized nano ZBOX AD10, packaging AMD Brazos APU
- Meteorites Offer Icelandic rocks brought gold To Earth
- Fujitsu waterproof Arrows Tab LTE F-01D to launch next month, DoCoMo
- Wiretapping Case A mandate the ninth circuit
- James Gosling Leaves Google
- Vestel, Extent bring games to Android televisions, with ‘all-you-can-eat subscription service
- Tursion TS-102 is a computer disguised as an Android pico projector
- How would you change HP Veer 4G?
- Robopocalypse coming to a theater near you, Spielberg to nip in PG