Challenging Sony PlayStation 3D display, LG LW980T new Dual Play TV allows you Xbox users to see two different views on the same screen – ditching the view standard split games. Spotted this week at IFA, the technology requires a snazzy pair of all-right / left all the specs and a passive 3D Xbox compatible game to get two different perspectives on a 2D TV. Compared to Sony’s $ 499, 24-inch active shutter with the tubes of the liabilities of 47 inches and 55 inches are much larger and more expensive, rumored to retail for £ 1,799 (or $ 2,915) and £ 2499 (or $ 4,050), respectively. Sources said this feature will join LG range of 3D cinema displays in the course of September – games offering SmartTV LG and support of 3D film. Hey gamers, since we are not split over, is it safe to say that we can stay in a relationship on Facebook?
- Apple Removes Finally DigiNotar certs in Safari
- Crux360 iPad 2 keyboard case review
- Court makes ruling against Spamhaus $ 3
- Boogie Rip eWriting stylus pad (video)
- Bionic Droid Review
- Building 2011 Sub-$ 200 computer
- Toshiba glasses free 3D TV will be launched in Europe in December as this ZL2
- Viewsonic abandons plans for Boxee-powered TV
- The Guardian and the encryption key Wikileaks
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?