Challenging Sony PlayStation 3D display, LG LW980T new Dual Play TV allows you Xbox users to see two different views on the same screen – ditching the view standard split games. Spotted this week at IFA, the technology requires a snazzy pair of all-right / left all the specs and a passive 3D Xbox compatible game to get two different perspectives on a 2D TV. Compared to Sony’s $ 499, 24-inch active shutter with the tubes of the liabilities of 47 inches and 55 inches are much larger and more expensive, rumored to retail for £ 1,799 (or $ 2,915) and £ 2499 (or $ 4,050), respectively. Sources said this feature will join LG range of 3D cinema displays in the course of September – games offering SmartTV LG and support of 3D film. Hey gamers, since we are not split over, is it safe to say that we can stay in a relationship on Facebook?
- Google Desktop Search and Gadgets Kills
- AT and T Sprint taillights track suits against the acquisition of T-Mobile
- Apple says Samsung and Motorola patents Monopoly
- Is Nintendo 3DS joystick add-on?
- Galaxy 8.9 is tab Samsung LTE for T-Mobile at IFA
- Bill Gates, Patents ‘Virtual Entertainment’
- Xone Vodafone R and D center opens in Silicon Valley, wants to help startups grow
- Marvell debut first single-chip modem LTE world of smartphones, and tablets
- Fuel to newspapers and bacteria
- Amazon, 7-Eleven team to be delivered at your convenience store