blitzkrieg3 wrote The classrooms across the country are equipped with one to one laptop programs, networking equipment, digital projectors, and other technologies to remain competitive in the 21st century. Kyrene School District spent $ 3 billion the modernization of their classrooms. The problem? Increased spending does not lead to an increase in test scores. policymakers calling for high technology facilities, including former execs from HP, Apple and the Bill and Melinda Gates, want to increase investment in technology, despite the results. Others are not so sure, or think it is a pure waste of money.
- Android App roster NFC taps to speed data transfer Bluetooth
- Chinese suppliers of Apple accused of causing significant environmental damage
- Building 2011 Sub-$ 200 computer
- New program makes it easy to turn your computer into a chatty conversational
- Why patent reform will not happen anytime soon
- Smartphones can not cure acne, FTC rules
- Acer Aspire Ultrabook S3 announced officially begins to € 799
- Ask Slashdot: Best Supporting Major For a mechanical engineer?
- Silverback Starke city bikes charging your gadgets, your thighs firm
- Hackers may have caught more than 200 SSL Certificates