blitzkrieg3 wrote The classrooms across the country are equipped with one to one laptop programs, networking equipment, digital projectors, and other technologies to remain competitive in the 21st century. Kyrene School District spent $ 3 billion the modernization of their classrooms. The problem? Increased spending does not lead to an increase in test scores. policymakers calling for high technology facilities, including former execs from HP, Apple and the Bill and Melinda Gates, want to increase investment in technology, despite the results. Others are not so sure, or think it is a pure waste of money.
- Netflix price increase kicks in tomorrow, but you will not have to change immediately
- Another iPhone Unreleased Lost per employee in a bar
- Sony, Toshiba and Hitachi to join forces searching for LCD production
- Lucasfilm Unveils Sandcrawler an office in Singapore
- Samsung i727 shows the decision of the FCC, AT and T confesses his secret LTE
- Movea MoveTV platform provides options for motion control for TVs and set-top
- Scientists are developing small-molecule unique electric motor
- Microsoft training may have helped the Tunisian regime to spy on citizens
- Myths evaluate patent troll
- How would you change HP Veer 4G?