An anonymous reader writes: The massive, slow Sandcrawlers films from George Lucas Star Wars inspired the form of Lucasfilm regional headquarters in Singapore. Designed by Aedas, the building will house a theater Sandcrawler 100 seats, Lucasfilm offices in Singapore, a podium and public spaces other employees. Or rusty or slow in this case, the building and streamlined glass frontage to combine high performance with lush gardens and terraces overflowing with foliage, resulting in a highly efficient commercial space. With construction already underway, we can look forward to this event in real life Star Wars in 2012.
- Nokia 701 Hands on
- How would you change HP Veer 4G?
- Marx may have a point
- HTC 4G Amaze gets off with the lights on, confirms 1.5GHz dual-core CPU
- Rent your Botnet owner
- IRL: Nexus One, Sansa Clip Zip, DeLorme PN-60 and HP TouchPad
- Kokuyo CamiApp paper brings back to taking notes (video)
- 1970 Polaroid SX-70 cameras to look back
- Stuffing a PS3 and Xbox 360 in a PC case
- Gmail, Google Calendar and Docs finally regain access offline