Instead of perching precariously on your digital SLR a skateboard in the name of the movie, it might be time to invest in something a bit more stable – like Dolly Pico extremely affordable. Machined aluminum, 3.5-inch, pound three-wheel Dolly similar to those found on roller blades , plus up to three screws to attach the friction arm 11-inch option. The machine can slide straight or in circles while taking up minimal space – which videographers using cameras like the A77 and the E-P3 (or even the iPhone) can surely appreciate. Unlike its conceptual twin , which now costs $ 150 and is not expected to ship until October, Dolly Pico can be had for $ 65 (or $ 90 if you want the arm of friction included) and is expected to ship by September 12. Check the assistant film in action after the break.
- Gmail, Google Calendar and Docs finally regain access offline
- TiVo Premiere Elite provide quad tuners, 2 TB storage for sale this year
- Cricket Samsung intros the vitality of the first to offer Android Music Muve
- Doom is now approved for sale in Germany 17 years later
- Barobo iMobot bear learns of your orders, will definitely make Varsity (video)
- Logic Circuit ‘biological destroys cancer cells
- Bell was preparing its LTE network, Samsung S Galaxy II LTE and Tab 8.9 to be available at launch?
- Fisker inks BMW case, Nina gain Ultimate Driving Machine EV DNA
- CNBC: Facebook to launch music service Sept. 22
- Parallels Desktop 7 plays nice with the Lions and the cameras and developers, oh my god!