Instead of perching precariously on your digital SLR a skateboard in the name of the movie, it might be time to invest in something a bit more stable – like Dolly Pico extremely affordable. Machined aluminum, 3.5-inch, pound three-wheel Dolly similar to those found on roller blades , plus up to three screws to attach the friction arm 11-inch option. The machine can slide straight or in circles while taking up minimal space – which videographers using cameras like the A77 and the E-P3 (or even the iPhone) can surely appreciate. Unlike its conceptual twin , which now costs $ 150 and is not expected to ship until October, Dolly Pico can be had for $ 65 (or $ 90 if you want the arm of friction included) and is expected to ship by September 12. Check the assistant film in action after the break.
- Acer Aspire Ultrabook S3 announced officially begins to € 799
- 3TB Hard Drive Round Up
- ComScore Top Dog calls Android, Apple pulls further away from RIM
- 18-Year-Old Student discovers Comet Break-Up
- Pad Andy, Andy Pad Pro now available in Europe for not much money
- Nintendo Faces Patent Suit on the Wii
- Stanford AI class beta for a commercial launch?
- Text generation from functional brain images
- Tivoli Audio PAL Announces + and model 10 + clock radio, we go over the ears
- IHome has AirPlay IW1 wireless speaker system available September 26 for $ 300