Instead of perching precariously on your digital SLR a skateboard in the name of the movie, it might be time to invest in something a bit more stable – like Dolly Pico extremely affordable. Machined aluminum, 3.5-inch, pound three-wheel Dolly similar to those found on roller blades , plus up to three screws to attach the friction arm 11-inch option. The machine can slide straight or in circles while taking up minimal space – which videographers using cameras like the A77 and the E-P3 (or even the iPhone) can surely appreciate. Unlike its conceptual twin , which now costs $ 150 and is not expected to ship until October, Dolly Pico can be had for $ 65 (or $ 90 if you want the arm of friction included) and is expected to ship by September 12. Check the assistant film in action after the break.
- AT and T discontinues A-List feature to new customers effective today
- Zero1.tv the Voomote Zapper brings the universal remote users iOS
- Bell was preparing its LTE network, Samsung S Galaxy II LTE and Tab 8.9 to be available at launch?
- Android Tricorder Killed by CBS
- 8 Windows natively support mounting VHD and ISO
- DirecTV HD revealed new user interface testers, is prettier and faster than the current
- Bionic Droid Review
- Sony SA-NS500 HOMESHARE speaker knows how to work a room
- Environment navigation audio-haptic makes music the way hands free (video)
- Fujifilm X10 hands on (video)