Bob Schneevis over again. The man who was George W. Bush in a Roman warrior robot has now developed what he called the Solar Electric Robot Char. Presented at the fair this year Bay Area Maker, Schneevis a single engine, bot-drawn carriage has a set of battery juice solar panels and an array of cameras that control movement mechanized his driver. The club, meanwhile, slipped around a pair of skates and is designed to move his legs in the same way humans do – with the only difference being that humans do not rollerblade more. Skating past the break to see the coast of tanks around a parking Mitchell Goosen-like grace.
- Microsoft training may have helped the Tunisian regime to spy on citizens
- Fisker EV Surf shooting brakes to make waves in Frankfurt
- Zero1 Remote Control for IOS VooMote Zapper hands on (video)
- Shaming laptop thieves publicly catch the audience in the Crossfire
- Fujitsu waterproof Arrows Tab LTE F-01D to launch next month, DoCoMo
- Modern Warfare 3 limited edition Xbox 360 set opens up the latest wave of marketing hype
- How would you change HP Veer 4G?
- OpenDNS and Google Work on Global Internet Speedup
- Toshiba glasses free 3D TV will be launched in Europe in December as this ZL2
- Sony SA-NS500 HOMESHARE speaker knows how to work a room