Apple continues patent battle with Samsung has taken yet another turn, now that Cupertino has won an injunction blocking sales in Germany recently unveiled Galaxy 7.7 tab . According to the Free Software patents, Samsung has withdrawn its new Android tablet of both the IFA show floor and its German site on Saturday, according to a ruling Friday by the same court in Düsseldorf Regional Court which prohibits the sale Galaxy tab of 10.1 last month . The 7.7-inch slate had been previously exposed with a sticker that said Not for sale in Germany, but, as we noted yesterday , all the demonstration models, posters and other promotional materials were removed from . Samsung spokesman James Chung told Bloomberg that the new order severely limits consumer choice in Germany, but confirmed that the Korean manufacturer respects the court’s decision and vowed to do all that ‘she could to defend its intellectual property. Details of the decision remain unclear, and Apple has yet to comment, but we’ll let you know as soon as we hear more.
- Groupon Puts IPO on hold
- Looking back on the career of Steve Jobs
- Team-TouchDroid dual boot Android on TouchPad – touch screen not included
- Robot roller Solar carries to work on a tank of humiliation (video)
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- Cable Displays leak heavy U.S. influence on the policy of Swedish copyright
- Full Duplex Wireless Tech could double the bandwidth
- Rogue SSL certificates issued by the CIA, MI6, Mossad
- Updates STOR.E Toshiba external hard drives for PCs and TVs
- Android App roster NFC taps to speed data transfer Bluetooth