If you are one of the many users of Final Cut Pro unhappy with Apple’s latest version – and you have not been drawn into the open arms Adobe – Today brings good news. According to MacRumors, Cupertino will continue to offer the previous version dropped through telephone sales. 800-MY-APPLE call and asking for Final Cut Studio (part number MB642Z / A) net you Final Cut Pro 7, 4 Motion, Soundtrack Pro 3, DVD Studio Pro 4, Color Compressor 1.5 and 3.5 for $ 999, or $ 899 for eligible education customers. It is far from the $ 299.99 for Final Cut Pro X, but if you’re interested in, say, the opening of existing projects or the output to tape, you might reluctantly pony up extra dough.
- Refresh Roundup: Week of August 29, 2011
- CNBC: Facebook to launch music service Sept. 22
- Portable microscope uses holograms instead Lens
- South Korea Censors Censor Its owner
- Will Toshiba tablet will be appointed next Excite? Trademark filings suggest therefore
- Sony Alpha DSLR-5N for sale, NEX-7 available for pre-order
- Movies Hubble Shoots stellar jets
- Energy from recovery in Germany
- Kokuyo CamiApp paper brings back to taking notes (video)
- Some CA is Too Big To Fail?