If you are one of the many users of Final Cut Pro unhappy with Apple’s latest version – and you have not been drawn into the open arms Adobe – Today brings good news. According to MacRumors, Cupertino will continue to offer the previous version dropped through telephone sales. 800-MY-APPLE call and asking for Final Cut Studio (part number MB642Z / A) net you Final Cut Pro 7, 4 Motion, Soundtrack Pro 3, DVD Studio Pro 4, Color Compressor 1.5 and 3.5 for $ 999, or $ 899 for eligible education customers. It is far from the $ 299.99 for Final Cut Pro X, but if you’re interested in, say, the opening of existing projects or the output to tape, you might reluctantly pony up extra dough.
- Vestel exhibits a BitTorrent Certified prototype TV at IFA
- Cornell Lab Creative Machines Used Chatbot Interact
- Galapagos strong A01SH tablet goes on sale in Japan from $ 1, comes with a plug
- Toshiba Camileo Announces Clip, X200 and X400 Camcorder
- AMD accidentally leaks DiRT 1.7 million 3 key
- LG Optimus practice Sol
- Samsung Galaxy tops Note benchmarks, price sheets (video)
- ASUS laptop G74SX Thurs-A1 gets rated, likes a bit of Battleship
- Electric motor made from a single molecule
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?