If you are one of the many users of Final Cut Pro unhappy with Apple’s latest version – and you have not been drawn into the open arms Adobe – Today brings good news. According to MacRumors, Cupertino will continue to offer the previous version dropped through telephone sales. 800-MY-APPLE call and asking for Final Cut Studio (part number MB642Z / A) net you Final Cut Pro 7, 4 Motion, Soundtrack Pro 3, DVD Studio Pro 4, Color Compressor 1.5 and 3.5 for $ 999, or $ 899 for eligible education customers. It is far from the $ 299.99 for Final Cut Pro X, but if you’re interested in, say, the opening of existing projects or the output to tape, you might reluctantly pony up extra dough.
- Panda Poo key performance cheaper biofuels
- The State of Open Source Software
- The man becomes an artist when he sleeps
- Baidu, Dell team up to produce the line of smartphones, and tablets in China
- LG 3D Optimus develop thin handset could be ready for 2012
- Tango Video calling out for Mango Windows Phone?
- Wacom Inkling chip does draw the path to the old – a kind of (video)
- Looking back on the career of Steve Jobs
- Growing Up Geek: Sean Buckley
- Xone Vodafone R and D center opens in Silicon Valley, wants to help startups grow