jcgam69 wrote to TechCrunch with a description of what is claimed to be a version of all-but-finished color of the Kindle to come. This is called simply the Amazon Kindle. But it’s not like any Kindle, you have seen before. It displays the content in color. It has a 7 inch touch screen capacitive. And it runs on Android. This last part of some sharp words inspire readers TechCruch, because the GUI is described in a previous version of Android wrap thick Amazon delivered it difficult to recognize. The author speculates that this new Kindle might be sold with a sweetener tempting – a free subscription to Amazon Prime.
- Microsoft adds Acer, ViewSonic to the list of patent license
- Vizio held tablet software update promises performance increases in abundance
- Maingear intros redesigned gaming computers Vybe, animals’ em with the internal update
- Sony reveals pricing and sizes is Google TV?
- Philips GoGear PMP 3 hands on Android (video)
- FPS Benchmarks No More? New methods reveal deeper issues GPU
- Sony unveils new drive Wi-Fi is the world’s lightest 6-inch e-reader with multitouch screen
- Torch BlackBerry 9850 Verizon officially arrived in September 8th $ 200
- Wiretapping Case A mandate the ninth circuit
- Samsung S Galaxy II LTE Rogers heads for early fall 4G