from: http://rss.slashdot.org/ ~ r / Slashdot / slashdot / ~ 3/LmjgD-QigwU/Building-2011s-Sub-200-Computer:
adeelarshad82 links to reflect the recent PC Magazine (update of a similar detailed search last year) to see if one could put together decent PC for under $ 200. It turns out that among some large business an AMD processor and a Linux OS, it can actually be done. They come away with a decent enough for the money – but omitting an optical drive in a desktop full size seems to build something like cheating.
- James Gosling Leaves Google
- How to Kill the Internet has contributed groundbreaking
- Ask Engadget: the best desktop OS for children?
- Meteorites Offer Icelandic rocks brought gold To Earth
- CNBC: Facebook to launch music service Sept. 22
- The Guardian and the encryption key Wikileaks
- Logic Circuit ‘biological destroys cancer cells
- Amazon, 7-Eleven team to be delivered at your convenience store
- Apple Removes Finally DigiNotar certs in Safari
- SSD cost is worth it, users say